The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

What time should we arrive on Saturday?

Ideally what is the best time to come and what time are you arriving?
Arrive as early as possible. It was a nightmare getting space to park by the time I'd unpacked.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Arrive as early as possible. It was a nightmare getting space to park by the time I'd unpacked.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Not before 10. You can't go in before 10 AM.
Original post by chigyy

You sure, how do you know. Just asking.
Original post by chigyy

They say that but I arrived about 9:30 and they let me pick up my keys then.
Reply 6
does anyone know if you have to park and then carry stuff over, or can you pull up right outside the block you're in to bring your stuff in?
Reply 7
Original post by chloemily
does anyone know if you have to park and then carry stuff over, or can you pull up right outside the block you're in to bring your stuff in?

You can park next to the block and get your stuff out.

I also recommend going as early as possible so you get your required fridge space and cupboard space... I got some inconsiderate biach in my flat last time who took all the huge spaces and left everyone else with so much little space....she didn't even have the nerve to share, people these days :mad:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by eagleclawsan
You sure, how do you know. Just asking.

Read it somewhere on the facebook group. However....

Original post by SmallTownGirl
They say that but I arrived about 9:30 and they let me pick up my keys then.

So no harm in going early.
Reply 9
Original post by a10
You can park next to the block and get your stuff out.

I also recommend going as early as possible so you get your required fridge space and cupboard space... I got some inconsiderate biach in my flat last time who took all the huge spaces and left everyone else with so much little space....she didn't even have the nerve to share, people these days :mad:

alright thanks :smile: wow that sucks, some people are just so rude! yeah that's good thinking though, thanks for the tip!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending