The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you're including the Community Shield as a trophy, you may as well include the Chevrolet Cup...
Original post by sr90
If you're including the Community Shield as a trophy, you may as well include the Chevrolet Cup...

Fine I'll remove it :colonhash:
Course I ****ing missed it revising.

Blind will be our best new signing. He has really got this football thing down, heard it here first.

Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Fine I'll remove it :colonhash:

:biggrin:

The honours speak for themselves. No need to embellish them. It's Man. United not Chelsea.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Not cool sr90! Not cool at all!

He got rid of Woodward centipede :lol:
Original post by Wilfred Little
:biggrin:

The honours speak for themselves. No need to embellish them. It's Man. United not Chelsea.

Yeah true :wink:
Best remove the Community Shield lest we credit Moyes with winning a trophy FFS.

Has anyone noticed how the AON polo shirts are a kind of red orange and clash with the kit shirt red really badly ? They should go for complete contrast eg white shirt maybe. But we really should have our own shade of red specified like Ferrari :wink: What with the backdrop the new player shorts are just a mess. And I wish Woodie would have a freakin shave lol.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Not cool sr90! Not cool at all!

Had to man, think of the people using the site on their mobile :tongue:
While I'm here, official request to list the day of the week and kick off time on fixture list. Often, knowing its the "xth of X month" doesn't mean too much, Sat or Sunday is the killer.
Missed the first page again!

Edit: WOLO has done the best job out of anyone so far. Well done man!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
Let's hope for a thread devoted to success and persistent rumours of Ronaldo being unsettled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by Ggmu!
Let's hope for a thread devoted to success and persistent rumours of Ronaldo being unsettled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No more about Arsenal:biggrin:.
This thread will have 1000 new posts if we don't beat QPR.
Original post by Amphiprion
While I'm here, official request to list the day of the week and kick off time on fixture list. Often, knowing its the "xth of X month" doesn't mean too much, Sat or Sunday is the killer.

Yeah that's fine, i'll do it now :biggrin:

Any other suggestions to improve the first post?
Original post by sr90
This thread will have 1000 new posts if we don't beat QPR.

I think it could push Ebo over the edge.

Unless he signed that one year contract?
Anyone got the Top 20 posters for the previous thread?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Manchester United
I think it could push Ebo over the edge.

Unless he signed that one year contract?

He'll go on a rampage like Raoul Moat
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Yeah that's fine, i'll do it now :biggrin:

Any other suggestions to improve the first post?

Can't rep you but that is a very admirabke thing to do. RIP your spare time :wink: if its worth doing, it's worth doing well right? :smile:
Original post by AbdulKoyes
Amyone got the Top 20 posters for the previous thread?

I could only find the top 5 posters from the last 3 threads. I'm sure Sr90 could find it for us :redface:
Original post by sr90
x

Original post by Manchester United
Missed the first page again!
Edit: WOLO has done the best job out of anyone so far. Well done man!

Ah I waited since you said you were away. Sorry if I uploaded a bit early.

Thanks man! Since we have such Goat fans I thought the first post should be good for all us fans.
Original post by Amphiprion
Can't rep you but that is a very admirabke thing to do. RIP your spare time :wink: if its worth doing, it's worth doing well right? :smile:

I've got a lot of spare time since I usually finish work around 3pm xD and just waiting for uni to start in a week :frown:

Latest