Got an offer for Maths! A*AA/A*AB2 :biggrin:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by pryngles

Congrats.:biggrin:
When did you apply?
Where else have you applied/had offers from?
Original post by JamjamjamT
Congrats.:biggrin:
When did you apply?
Where else have you applied/had offers from?

Thanks! :biggrin:

Late December, heard back from Warwick (A*A*A2/A*AA1) and Exeter (AAB) so far so got a good range to choose from! Waiting on Durham and Bristol, though I don't really care about Durham anymore as I would never insure it and I'm in love with Warwick. You? :smile:

Congratulations that's amazing. Best of luck for A-levels. 😊💥💫🌟✨
Thanks! :biggrin:

Late December, heard back from Warwick (A*A*A2/A*AA1) and Exeter (AAB) so far so got a good range to choose from! Waiting on Durham and Bristol, though I don't really care about Durham anymore as I would never insure it and I'm in love with Warwick. You? :smile:

Applied to Bath, LSE, UCL, Bristol & Cardiff. Have offers from UCL (A*A*A); Bristol (AAA) and Cardiff (TBC). Waiting for Bath & LSE. I applied on Dec 12.
You are the second person I have spoken to on here who has an offer from Bath but is waiting on Bristol whereas I am the opposite. My college doesn't do STEP so I didn't want to apply to any Uni that requires it. I also didn't fancy Durham & Exeter - too far from home & takes too long to get there and back. I didn't fancy Warwick because it was really awkward to get too - I passed it on a bus going to Northampton and that journey was awful.
When you say late December, do you know the date?
Original post by Claros
I applied for the 5 year MSci and I can't imagine having to wait since October for any reply from them! I think Bath can be quite slow getting back to people, but I hope you get a reply soon and everything goes well. :smile:

If you do get an offer, do you think Bath will be your firm choice?

Yeah hopefully that's the case, the course at Bath (especially the 5 year MSci) is amazing.

I'd firm it without doubt! It's the best course for me. I've got offers from Warwick and UEA (unconditional) and I'm waiting to hear from UCL.

What about you? Will you firm it? Where else have you applied/got offers? 😁
Reply 506
On Thursday 12th of February, I got my offer for Physics with Astrophysics with two kinds of placements for 38 points, 6 in Maths HL and Physics HL and 5 in English HL (IB).

I sent my application exactly 1 month before (12th of January) so I guess it was rather a quick response :smile: and it's fairly consistent with their typical offer info so I'm happy with it.

Are there any Physics offer holders in here? If so, what are your offers?
Original post by JustHolly
Yeah hopefully that's the case, the course at Bath (especially the 5 year MSci) is amazing.

I'd firm it without doubt! It's the best course for me. I've got offers from Warwick and UEA (unconditional) and I'm waiting to hear from UCL.

What about you? Will you firm it? Where else have you applied/got offers?

I will be firming it, I got all my offers and they're from Bournemouth (unconditional), Lincoln, Lancaster and York (conditional). I'm still deciding between York and Lancaster as my insurance.
Original post by Claros
I will be firming it, I got all my offers and they're from Bournemouth (unconditional), Lincoln, Lancaster and York (conditional). I'm still deciding between York and Lancaster as my insurance.

Wow that's great! Good luck in that decision, I've read that both of those are great for Psych so you've got a difficult choice! 😊
Reply 509
Hiii I got the same offer for the same course!! Hope to see you on September :biggrin:
Got an offer for Computer Science Bsc about a week ago!
Really excited and hope I can get the grades (A*AB/AAA)
I received an offer from Bath a while ago now for Modern Languages and European Studies (French and ab Initio Italian or maybe change to Spanish - which I also study at A2)
very excited! scared about not getting the grades though.
Anyone else an offer holder for MFL and going on Wednesday? :smile:
Hey, are those UCAS visit days compulsory?
Original post by Kolasinac138
Hey, are those UCAS visit days compulsory?

As far as I'm aware no
Conditional offer for Economics and Politics!

Congrats😊
Original post by Soekblas

Congrats😊
I'm still waiting for my response.. Really wish I had it now!
Conditional offer for Pharmacy :smile:
Original post by samba10_4
Conditional offer for Pharmacy :smile:

Original post by Soekblas

Original post by Breadwin
Got an offer for Computer Science Bsc about a week ago!
Really excited and hope I can get the grades (A*AB/AAA)

Original post by Editaa
Hiii I got the same offer for the same course!! Hope to see you on September :biggrin:

Congrats guys! Best of luck with all your results and Uni choices. If you have any questions about anything about Bath or the courses, then feel free to quote us - we're a team of 4 Bath students.

Rob

Quick Reply

Latest