Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello! i am an italian student and i want to study in England next year. Could someone explain me the difference between a MA and a MRes ? Can i do the MPhil after the BA or i must have a MA after doing the MPhil?
    Thank you
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 3, 2014
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.