The Student Room Group

Issues with sponsor sending evidence

I am reapplying for student finance this year and completed the application process on my side, my sponsor's logged on to their account to submit financial information but before doing so it told us 'thank you for submitting' automatically, we suspected that this happened because we did my sister's new application a month earlier the SFE already have the information needed.
2 days later i check my SFE account and see 'You have actions to complete' and the status of awaiting for sponsor's financial evidence not complete. on the sponsor's account, they also have actions to complete, they try to send financial information but it appears to be already sent. Is the information still in a queue? is there anything i can do?

thank you and sorry for the wordy question i just tried to give all possible information
Original post by alidn1415
I am reapplying for student finance this year and completed the application process on my side, my sponsor's logged on to their account to submit financial information but before doing so it told us 'thank you for submitting' automatically, we suspected that this happened because we did my sister's new application a month earlier the SFE already have the information needed.
2 days later i check my SFE account and see 'You have actions to complete' and the status of awaiting for sponsor's financial evidence not complete. on the sponsor's account, they also have actions to complete, they try to send financial information but it appears to be already sent. Is the information still in a queue? is there anything i can do?

thank you and sorry for the wordy question i just tried to give all possible information

Hi there,

It would be best to access your account so we can check this. You can send us a live chat on your account on Monday morning from 9:00am. Or, you can call us today on 0300 100 0607: we're open til 4pm. Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending