The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hello,

I have submitted my student finance application ready for second year of my course and I've found I've filled in the wrong information about where I'll be spending most of my time (I put I'll be at placement most of the time instead of university) this information is true however being on placement is an integral part of my course (nursing) and is not optional so I don't know if I've put in the wrong information and I don't know how to go about changing this information.

thanks
Original post by Skellingtongirl
Hello,
I have submitted my student finance application ready for second year of my course and I've found I've filled in the wrong information about where I'll be spending most of my time (I put I'll be at placement most of the time instead of university) this information is true however being on placement is an integral part of my course (nursing) and is not optional so I don't know if I've put in the wrong information and I don't know how to go about changing this information.
thanks

Hi there. If you need to change where you will be spending time during the Academic Year you can update this online. You would change this by following the steps for changing course details and will be asked the question again. You can find the steps for this below;
Student Finance England ‘How to’ guide - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Thanks, David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending