The Student Room Group

How can I achieve DDM? Health and SC level 3

How can I get DDM? How many Ds Ms and Ps do I need to achieve to get an overall DDM? I am studying Level 3 Health and Social Care and so far I am in my first year and would really like to achieve DDM. Please can somebody help me?
Original post by Beee17
How can I get DDM? How many Ds Ms and Ps do I need to achieve to get an overall DDM? I am studying Level 3 Health and Social Care and so far I am in my first year and would really like to achieve DDM. Please can somebody help me?

Trust me it's not hard to get DDM
i did health and social last year and completed with D*s don't worry aim to get as much distinctions as possible especially for 20credit units like unit 6 :smile:
Original post by Beee17

I'm in the second year of HSC L3 diploma and make sure you can try and get as many Distinctions as you can in your first year, will set you up very well for the second year and you don't need to worry as much if you get Merits in the second year. Gives you more chance to consentrait on ucas and uni interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Broken_crystal
Trust me it's not hard to get DDM
i did health and social last year and completed with D*s don't worry aim to get as much distinctions as possible especially for 20credit units like unit 6 :smile:

You make it sound easy lol! :colondollar: I have a learning disability so this is quite hard for me. I failed the first year btw. Applied for HSC Level 3 again at a different college, but I forgot to save all my work on my usb (I didn't even have a usb at that time :confused: :mad: ) But this year is going really well. I don't know what I've got for each Units but I feel like I'm failing again :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Libbyhickson
I'm in the second year of HSC L3 diploma and make sure you can try and get as many Distinctions as you can in your first year, will set you up very well for the second year and you don't need to worry as much if you get Merits in the second year. Gives you more chance to consentrait on ucas and uni interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh, I barely got a distinction in my first year, but I am enrolled for 2nd yr of the level 3 course. Hopefully I can focus on getting Distinctions in the last 9 units :redface: Any advice and tips you could give me to help me stay focused? Please could you tell me some do's and don'ts :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest