The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

How good is the teaching?

Hey, so, I've been offered a place here, at Computer Games Technology and would like to know how good is the teaching here? Is it well assessed?

P.S. I've also been offered a place at Brunel Uni at the same course and the feedback I get here helps me decide which would be better for my future! :biggrin:

Thanks!
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Tyler Bam
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

Hey, thanks lots! Glad someone finally answered my plight. :biggrin:

Didn't try university connect yet, but I will now. Thanks once again for the info and help!
Reply 3
Hey there!

I'm actually a first year doing the CGT course and I have to say the quality has been way beyond my expectations!
Being only 3 months in to my course, I'm planning on releasing my game on mobiles in early 2015.

The course is really what you make of it, get involved with the game jams, do some of your own side projects and obviously
have an interest in games! Keep in mind though that course itself is primarily programming-based, design isn't a huge element.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending