The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AR_95
If SR gets to double post then so do I

I don't have the 30 second rule :tongue:
Reply 22
First time I've ever been on the opening page.
Reply 23
Original post by sr90
I don't have the 30 second rule :tongue:

:smile:

I guess I could derail the 2nd page too..
in
In.

Also Ebo was it you who decided to give up supporting United for a while this year? Or am I thinking of someone else.
Reply 26
Original post by MrDystopia
In.

Also Ebo was it you who decided to give up supporting United for a while this year? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Second time you've asked me that so I should respond. Yes I made some silly and over the top comments under Moyes and under the early stages on Van Gaal, I acknowledge that was me and that was a mistake.

But...you switched from Labour to Tories it seems!
LVG IN.
Reply 28
In.
Reply 29

You posting some very negative posts about United recently bro... You ok?
Original post by zKlown
You posting some very negative posts about United recently bro... You ok?

My posts fluctuate according to our performances :tongue:

Reply 31
Original post by Eboracum
Second time you've asked me that so I should respond. Yes I made some silly and over the top comments under Moyes and under the early stages on Van Gaal, I acknowledge that was me and that was a mistake.

Not much of a switch tbh, just lesser of two evils.

But let's not debate politics, I don't do that on the Internet.
congrats eb
Original post by Eboracum

Thought so and yup, political opinions often change quite a bit through life. Football teams shouldn't but at least you admit it was a mistake.

Cheers for clarifying though mate :yy:
**** man, I have nothing decent to post on the front page. Could do Keano as he's #16 but his Juve performance has been done loads of times before. Maybe I should just advise every one to watch HP tonight at 7 on ITV.
Out.

Moyes in
Original post by Kenan and Kel
**** man, I have nothing decent to post on the front page. Could do Keano as he's #16 but his Juve performance has been done loads of times before. Maybe I should just advise every one to watch HP tonight at 7 on ITV.

Keano always deserves the front page. My favourite player ever <3
Original post by MrDystopia
Keano always deserves the front page. My favourite player ever <3

Love him too. Gone with Dave in the end. Deserves it.
Reply 38
Edited my post on the front page

:smile:

Latest