The Student Room Group

Does he like me or not

I really don't know how to play this but here goes....

Ive always liked this guy in work but never was sure he liked me. Always teased me but I've never done anything.

i was on my Xmas works do and after a couple of hrs way he was with me changed. When he went out for a fag after talking to me he kissed me on the head and put his arm round me.

then spent rest of night kissing and cuddling each other. He said he thought I was really cool and how pretty I was yet day after didn't hear anything from him.

i really like him but I don't want to b disappointed
Original post by spikeygurl

Ive always liked this guy in work but never was sure he liked me. Always teased me but I've never done anything.

i was on my Xmas works do and after a couple of hrs way he was with me changed. When he went out for a fag after talking to me he kissed me on the head and put his arm round me.

then spent rest of night kissing and cuddling each other. He said he thought I was really cool and how pretty I was yet day after didn't hear anything from him.

Yeah I kiss girls on the head when they're my friends from time to time. It's friendly gesture and nothing more.

Sorry
You Should've talked to him again when you had the chance. Explain how you felt after the event
Play along and see what happen
Reply 4
Original post by bittr n swt
Yeah I kiss girls on the head when they're my friends from time to time. It's friendly gesture and nothing more.

Sorry

Thing is we were cuddling and kissing all night
Original post by spikeygurl

Yeah probably since you were cuddling & kissing, try get back into contact with him & discuss how you feel perhaps?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending