The Student Room Group

does my crush like me back?

So I've had a crush on this guy in my class for a while back in first year and now im in second year and hes in 2 of my classes on Mondays. He didn't notice me until the first day of uni 2nd year. I was looking at him alot and he noticed that and since that day every Monday he always stares at me and makes eye contact with me. And in one of our modueles we have been put into groups for group work and I didnt know anyone's names by their faces and when I met my group turns out he was in my group. And I was shook. I saw this as an opportunity to speak to him so I did I made the first move by asking him where he is from ect we made a little convo within our group and he wasn't really giving me much eye contact but anyway after the lesson was over he waited for me to pack up I think he wanted to talk to me but then my friend came over to speak to me and then he walked off. After that I havent seen him and he has not attended any lessons. We scheduled a group meeting today he said he was going to come to it but he didn't turn up.
What does this mean?
Does he know I like him??
Does he like me back???
Am I being too forward?
It seems like when he wanted to talk to you, your friend scared him off a little. Guys don’t like approaching girls when they are in a group or around a lot of people coz it’s quite scary plus people act different around their friends.
My advice is when he’s around you tell ur friends to back off a little 😅 (I’m sure they will understand x) he will feel more comfortable approaching you that way.

Also you aren’t being too forward in my opinion but do chill out a little babe maybe give him some space or whatever and let him talk to you first since you already made the first move. Hope it goes well! 🩷
Original post by Idkwhattopick
It seems like when he wanted to talk to you, your friend scared him off a little. Guys don’t like approaching girls when they are in a group or around a lot of people coz it’s quite scary plus people act different around their friends.
My advice is when he’s around you tell ur friends to back off a little 😅 (I’m sure they will understand x) he will feel more comfortable approaching you that way.

Also you aren’t being too forward in my opinion but do chill out a little babe maybe give him some space or whatever and let him talk to you first since you already made the first move. Hope it goes well! 🩷

thanks for the advice:smile:
but yes.. i mean the thing is my friend came up to me because she wanted him to look at her instead of me, im not sure why but she does this with most guys she likes the attention. also she is not aware that i have a crush on him. but yes i get you on the part about chilling out haha
i mean honestly if he wanted to he would
i just haven't seen him come to any lessons after that seems like hes avoiding maybe im not sure or he feels awkward.
Original post by sometimesallith
thanks for the advice:smile:
but yes.. i mean the thing is my friend came up to me because she wanted him to look at her instead of me, im not sure why but she does this with most guys she likes the attention. also she is not aware that i have a crush on him. but yes i get you on the part about chilling out haha
i mean honestly if he wanted to he would
i just haven't seen him come to any lessons after that seems like hes avoiding maybe im not sure or he feels awkward.

Oh no😭😭😭😭 idk maybe try and not be around her when he’s there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending