The Student Room Group

One handed revision ideas?!

I fractured my right wrist last week which is my dominant hand and can't write for a few weeks! I've got exams when I go back to uni in January (1st year biochemistry) and I'm panicking that I can't revise without writing. Any suggestions from someone who has experienced this? Either subject specific or just general suggestions. I can type obviously but only with my left hand which is painstakingly slow :mad:
thank you!
Original post by imibee
I fractured my right wrist last week which is my dominant hand and can't write for a few weeks! I've got exams when I go back to uni in January (1st year biochemistry) and I'm panicking that I can't revise without writing. Any suggestions from someone who has experienced this? Either subject specific or just general suggestions. I can type obviously but only with my left hand which is painstakingly slow :mad:
thank you!

Have you tried one of those speech recognition softwares? :h: . That could help a little... :dontknow:
Original post by imibee
thank you!

Through the medium of dance. :cool:

Have you tried talking to yourself and recording it? I find that helps!
Original post by imibee
thank you!

YouTube? Sorry I can't be more helpful! I hope it gets better soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending