The Student Room Group

Specific question about adding A-Levels to UCAS application

I have, and are continuing to do my A-Levels in a non-standard way: I did A-Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics in one year, and I am now doing A-Level Philosophy this year. This means that I have not added any 'AS' qualifications for mathematics or further mathematics on my UCAS application since I did all of the units in one sitting for both. I am also doing the same for philosophy; all of the units in one sitting, with a complete A-Level at the end.

My question is this: is it OK to only add the A-Level grade for mathematics and further mathematics, seeing as I never received an AS grade at all; and, do I have to add both AS and A-Level 'pending' grades for my A-Level Philosophy, or just a 'pending' A-Level grade because I will never actually possess the qualification AS Philosophy?

I hope you can follow all of that :smile:. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: AS Mathematics and Further Mathematics were never certificated for me because in June 2014, I did all of the units and came away with two A-Levels. Just thought I'd add that.
(edited 9 years ago)
If the AS' were not certificated, and you don't expect to recieve an AS in Philosophy, then no you don't have to declare them.
Reply 2
when i applied i didnt put any AS grades in, just my predicted A2 ones.

a lot of people do that for example if theyre resitting an AS exam to get a better grade

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you taught at home or something? Do you even go college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending