The Student Room Group

conditional from interview, not on ucas?

hi i've applied to several unis to do drama ad theatre studies degrees, therefore i've had to/ am going to do an audition for every uni.

one of my unis told me at the end of my audition and interview that they would be giving me a conditional offer- this was on the 13th of december, and it still hasn't been put up on ucas? the other two unis that i have auditioned for already replied within just a couple of days...has anyone else got any sort of experience with this?

thanks
Original post by josieeshaw
hi i've applied to several unis to do drama ad theatre studies degrees, therefore i've had to/ am going to do an audition for every uni.

one of my unis told me at the end of my audition and interview that they would be giving me a conditional offer- this was on the 13th of december, and it still hasn't been put up on ucas? the other two unis that i have auditioned for already replied within just a couple of days...has anyone else got any sort of experience with this?

thanks

There might be some delays in getting offers processed over Christmas, but I would expect you to have heard something by now.

Do you have any confirmation of the offer in writing?

If you don't, I would email the university, and get them to confirm the situation- are they definitely giving you the offer, or have they changed their mind?

Once you have something in writing, contact UCAS, and ask them why the offer hasn't appeared on track.

Unfortunately, if they haven't confirmed their offer in writing, it's not a "real" offer, so they may have changed their minds, or decided to wait, but it may just be an oversight, so don't worry too much at this stage.
Reply 2
Original post by SlowlorisIncognito
There might be some delays in getting offers processed over Christmas, but I would expect you to have heard something by now.

Do you have any confirmation of the offer in writing?

If you don't, I would email the university, and get them to confirm the situation- are they definitely giving you the offer, or have they changed their mind?

Once you have something in writing, contact UCAS, and ask them why the offer hasn't appeared on track.

Unfortunately, if they haven't confirmed their offer in writing, it's not a "real" offer, so they may have changed their minds, or decided to wait, but it may just be an oversight, so don't worry too much at this stage.

okay thanks :smile:
Original post by josieeshaw
okay thanks :smile:

Hopefully it's just an admin mix up, and you will get your offer confirmed soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending