The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Okay. :colonhash:
Be my Mamu then.:h:

Done!
I have the flu and I'm pretty sure I'm dying.

I'm working 11:20-20:00 today
Going clubbing at about 23:00 and will come home at about 4:30
Working 10:50-18:30 tomorrow
Going to a party on Monday at 19:30 and it's an all nighter

I don't think I'm going to survive the weekend tbh. Why do I have to get ill just before Christmas? Why!??!?!?!
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I have the flu and I'm pretty sure I'm dying.

I'm working 11:20-20:00 today
Going clubbing at about 23:00 and will come home at about 4:30
Working 10:50-18:30 tomorrow
Going to a party on Monday at 19:30 and it's an all nighter

I don't think I'm going to survive the weekend tbh. Why do I have to get ill just before Christmas? Why!??!?!?!

Simple solution - don't go clubbing and partying.
Original post by nucdev
Simple solution - don't go clubbing and partying.

I haven't seen my friends for three months because they've all been at uni :frown: if I don't go out this weekend, I won't see them until New Year's and then it won't be for another three months :sigh:.
A bit down as everyone is going against me for not applying to a Russel Group uni that didn't fit me - except for predicted grades.
stressed. and about 27 seconds from an breakdown if I don't find an topic for my discursive essay.
I feel so stressed and depressed. It's the holidays and I have so much course work and other homework to get through
:frown:
Exhausted and I have a 9 hour work shift in an hour's time:pain:
Also, I can't believe how much it costs to post a 2.3kg parcel:pain:
*empty pockets*
Honestly a bit MEH

Somebody I grew pretty close to recently has decided to distance themselves from me, and I keep checking my phone 90,000 times a day to see if I've had any messages from this person, but nope. Nothing for 2 days now. 2 days sounds like nothing, but compared with all day messages prior to that, it's kind of a cut-off.

I have a sore throat, and I'm sure I'm gonna be full of cold for my birthday tomorrow.

My kids are being absolute pains in the butt.

Plus it would be my aunt's birthday today, but she died in July, so she's on my mind.

Voila. I'll be alright, but it's just a bit MEH for now
I hope get well soon :smile:

Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Honestly a bit MEH

Somebody I grew pretty close to recently has decided to distance themselves from me, and I keep checking my phone 90,000 times a day to see if I've had any messages from this person, but nope. Nothing for 2 days now. 2 days sounds like nothing, but compared with all day messages prior to that, it's kind of a cut-off.

I have a sore throat, and I'm sure I'm gonna be full of cold for my birthday tomorrow.

My kids are being absolute pains in the butt.

Plus it would be my aunt's birthday today, but she died in July, so she's on my mind.

Voila. I'll be alright, but it's just a bit MEH for now
Original post by izzy_k789
I hope get well soon :smile:

thank you :smile:
Happy yet confused, got good offers and interviews for my course and this morning just got the papers of ownership for a house that my parents have bought me so my future is more financially stable :tongue:
Tired and hungry 😂
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Exhausted and I have a 9 hour work shift in an hour's time:pain:
Also, I can't believe how much it costs to post a 2.3kg parcel:pain:
*empty pockets*

2.3kg isn't exactly a small parcel.
Reply 8495
confused...
Bit annoyed, Just got a yellow card
Lonely and insignificant.
Like a failure

Posted from TSR Mobile