The Student Room Group

Where do I stand?

So, I've had a major crush on this guy for a year. He's quite reserved so doesn't have loads of friends but enjoys my company. Last year we were spending loads of time together, at the cinema, grabbing drinks etc just the two of us and I thought he liked me too. Then I found out he has a girlfriend who he'd failed to ever mention... :frown: since then, however, they have broken up.

Before Christmas we were seeing each other most days and he even invited me over for drinks at his ridiculously late at night meaning I ended up staying over and sharing a bed with him, more than once, and he kissed me.

But since then its been the holidays at uni and we live really far apart so didnt see each other but stayed in contact. Arriving back at uni I had exams, but he still came to say hi and distract me for a bit most days, but now he has exams. I havent seen him properly since we've been back, tried inviting him to meet up but he just pretended he hadnt seen my invite and carried on our normal conversation...

I just want to know where people think I stand because I still reeeeally like him, but its starting to feel a lot like I'm wasting my time :frown:
Just ask him were you two are, no point asking people who know nothing about you two :?
No better time than now! You just have to go with it and try and drop some more hints, or give some more loose ends for him to tie up. In other words try and get him to show his hand.

As a guy myself I like to think that girls approaching me and trying to get off with me is nice and that I'd respond well to it, but it really does throw me off when it happens, and it makes me give off the wrong signals. I'm better at responding to signals and making something of them, rather than being the one to wait.

Anyway, just try and get some more time with him - both serious and relaxed, and you'll find out what his intentions are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending