The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I, of course, complimented her breasts like a true gentleman.

I imagine this to mean you actually responded with 'nice tits :sexface:'
This is odd. Strange girl.

Most year 12 girls DONT do this. I'm in year 12, I would know.

Girls in my school would call her a slut lol, the guys would as well
We're both virgins so.

How do I go about asking her on a date? I'm definitely going to wait until the next time I talk to her in school if I do want to, but what would I say?

Personally, I don't like it when things are contrived. Just be conversational. Make sure the vibe between the two of you is good; smiling, giggling etc. Then just ask her if she's busy etc. And then "Well, if you're not doing anything I was thinking that you and I could go ________."

Or something like that. I'm no date guru, but good luck.
Ever heard of PEE?
You have made a point and you have explained it, however you still need to add in evidence. Perhaps a photo?
Reply 24
Don't do it, A levels are very good crucial times and you will dump her by university if you get the grades and aren't distracted by her.
Original post by xoflower

That's obviously because you're from a prudish public school.
Original post by lustawny
That's obviously because you're from a prudish public school.

I dont go to public. So f yourself.
Original post by kaiwid23
I have a friend in my school who pretty much only snapchats topless to show off his abs :biggrin:

lol wtf

thank god i dont have snapchat

People in your school sound very immature
I dont go to public. So f yourself.

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let you in, though.
Background: Year 12. Single. I know we're both virgins and I'm sure she's not a sex fiend.

I know a girl from school who I rarely talk to now but who occasionally sends me (and, presumably, others) normal snaps about her day or whatever interesting thing she may be doing. I sometimes reply and we often have a snapchat conversation through sending each other snaps.

Yesterday, we were having a conversation in the evening and talking about random stuff which I can't even remember. As the conversation progressed, she unbuttoned her shirt a little so cleavage was visible. A few snaps later, she was leaning forward and I saw her bra and told her I saw it. She said and acted like it was accidental (and it may well have been).

The night went on and she changed into a gown and blah blah. We made some sex jokes at some point, but it was generally banter (e.g. I made a bad pickup line referencing the current topic and she sent a picture of her bed captioned "get in here now" AS A JOKE).

Then, at around 11 or 12 she changed her clothes again but carried on the snapchat conversation with me whilst she was doing it, so I saw her (upper body) only sporting a bra in a snap. I, of course, complimented her breasts like a true gentleman.

I then asked for her relationship status bc ^^^
I knew she was single, but I thought it might hint towards a date.
I then asked if she was interested in anyone and she said she didn't know, because she's not sure if she's into anyone, in what seemed like an attempt to avoid the question.

Am I overthinking this, or do all the cleavage, partially-visible-bra and naked-except-bra snapchats mean something?
What does it mean when she says she's not sure if she's interested in anyone and seems like she's trying to avoid answering? (We hardly talk, maybe an irl conversation once a month, so she's unlikely to be into me in that way I think).

Stop trying to hint towards a date and just ask her out. Girls like decisiveness and confidence.
Give me her snapchat so I can investigate.
talk to me in snapchat and we'll see what happens
Hey can I get pic of tung on boob?
0/10 didn't happen

Latest

Trending

Trending