The Student Room Group

Do men/women need more than one partner to be satisfied?!

Do you need to have sex with lots of different people or can you live a monogomous life?

I live monogomous but sex means nothing to me. It just feels good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Everyone needs more than one partner to be satisfied. Anyone who denies that is too scared to admit the truth. Everyone has needs after all. I would never choose to settle for just one woman, I'd have sex with any woman who wants it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Need? No.

Enjoy? Yes.
Reply 3
Original post by Vondas
Everyone needs more than one partner to be satisfied. Anyone who denies that is too scared to admit the truth. Everyone has needs after all. I would never choose to settle for just one woman, I'd have sex with any woman who wants it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have some weird opinions on relationships and sex and they usually revolve around you getting maximum sexual benefit with minimal regard for the other person/people...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
I'd find it exhausting having to please everyone and not being able to devote the time and attention to the one. So no I wouldn't need to be in a polygamous relationship to be satisfied.
Reply 5
Original post by Ebony19
You have some weird opinions on relationships and sex and they usually revolve around you getting maximum sexual benefit with minimal regard for the other person/people...

Woah woah, so much hostility, I can't believe my ears! Feel free to label my opinions as weird. My opinions don't revolve around me getting maximum benefit and disregarding other people, that's not how it is. I have a lot of respect for women and for people in general, I take people seriously, I don't go messing around and upsetting girls. What I believe in or do doesn't harm anyone.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Vondas
Woah woah, so much hostility, I can't believe my ears! Feel free to label my opinions as weird. My opinions don't revolve around me getting maximum benefit and disregarding other people, that's not how it is. I have a lot of respect for women and for people in general, I take people seriously, I don't go messing around and upsetting girls. What I believe in or do doesn't harm anyone.
Still though you sound like a walking labido. With that in mind you probably think you don't hurt people but the trouble you cause is probably the slow simmer type.
Original post by Vondas

Don't be daft, you =/= everyone. I'm more than happy with having one partner, first and foremost reason being that having more than one would decrease the amount of time I'm able to spend by myself.

If your "needs" revolve around you wetting your dick with multiple women then that's all you pal, presuming that everyone views life through the same pair of glasses you're wearing is thoroughly ill-considered.
It's a good debate I think, not sure why people are dismissing it. In answer to the question, I prefer to give my undivided love and attention to just one woman, I don't need more than one woman to be satisfied.
Reply 9
Agree!
This Vondas guy is really getting on my _____. His opinions are so invalid, sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Vondas

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely disagree. The term you are looking for is "open relationship". Yes nowadays there are a lot of people out there who would be in a long-term relationships and not think twice about sleeping with someone else. However there are also people who exist in this world that actually entered a relationship with someone because they love that person and want to share their life with that person and that person only. It sounds crazy but I'm pretty sure that's the whole concept of being in a relationship. I'm extremely happy with my boyfriend and in all honesty sex only matters when you're in a relationship. I wouldn't go out actively looking for sex if I was single. You'll notice a huge difference between sleeping with someone for the sake of it and sleeping with someone you love.
Original post by Vondas

Posted from TSR Mobile

i disagree too. ive turned down girls who wanted it before lol
Original post by titl3y
I completely disagree. The term you are looking for is "open relationship". Yes nowadays there are a lot of people out there who would be in a long-term relationships and not think twice about sleeping with someone else. However there are also people who exist in this world that actually entered a relationship with someone because they love that person and want to share their life with that person and that person only. It sounds crazy but I'm pretty sure that's the whole concept of being in a relationship. I'm extremely happy with my boyfriend and in all honesty sex only matters when you're in a relationship. I wouldn't go out actively looking for sex if I was single. You'll notice a huge difference between sleeping with someone for the sake of it and sleeping with someone you love.

Thankfully, the majority of people do share this view and not Vondas view whatever his name is. I think he's just been hurt by someone in the past and it's skewed his thoughts on relationships and sex. He's trying to force his views down other peoples throats, as if his opinion is gospel. No it's not mate most people will tell you you're talking nonsense.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by ChickenMadness
i disagree too. ive turned down girls who wanted it before lol

Please tell me you're joking!! You turned down a woman who wanted to have sex with you!! Why?! How?!! Did your girlfriend tell you that you couldn't, or did you decide not to out of your own will?
Original post by Vondas
Please tell me you're joking!! You turned down a woman who wanted to have sex with you!! Why?! How?!! Did your girlfriend tell you that you couldn't, or did you decide not to out of your own will?

I'm just not into casual sex. I may change my mind in the future though lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending