The Student Room Group

Bullying

-not sure if this is in the correct forum-

A friend of mine is being bullied by a group of guys for no feasible reason and has no idea what she has to do to make it stop.
They all attend the same sixth form (i dont attend the same sixth form) and its gone up to the point to where she hates attending. Its a daily thing.
I suggested telling her tutor, but when she did he barely did anything.
Im all out of ideas, any suggestions of what she should do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zahid~

A friend of mine is being bullied by a group of guys for no feasible reason and has no idea what she has to do to make it stop.
They all attend the same sixth form (i dont attend the same sixth form) and its gone up to the point to where she hates attending. Its a daily thing.

Get her parents involved and get them to talk to the principal and tell off the tutor for his lack of doing anything to create a safe environment.
If that doesn't help, simply make the people bullying public whether on facebook, etc using video/screen shot evidence. Show it to the local papers, maybe then they'll do something.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Have you tried discussing it with someone in a higher position than her tutor and mention how he barely did anything about it?
Reply 3
Ill suggest talking to someone og higher authority and parents getting involved thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Zahid~

If you live local il come lay them all down

Posted from TSR Mobile
I told my parents, I told my professors, I tried to talk to them, I tried to ignore them, but in the end only one thing worked: I beat the **** out of on of them, in front of the entire class (they were guys).
can u describe how they are bullying? is it verbal? online?
Reply 7
Original post by SuperWolfPaws
can u describe how they are bullying? is it verbal? online?

Its verbal abuse, Sl*t sl*g stuff like that

Original post by emanueladiana
I told my parents, I told my professors, I tried to talk to them, I tried to ignore them, but in the end only one thing worked: I beat the **** out of on of them, in front of the entire class (they were guys).

Shes not the violent type lmao, its great it worked for you though lol
Original post by Zahid~

nasty, can she try and secretly record anything? she could make a formal complaint with the head, since they have failed with duty of care.
Original post by Zahid~

Are you a guy? Beat them the c**** till your hand breaks
Original post by Zahid~

Shes not the violent type lmao, its great it worked for you though lol

Well, for me it was verbal as well as physical bullying and it had been going on for years, otherwise I'm a daisy myself.:colondollar:
Reply 11
[QUOTE="SuperWolfPaws;54243857"]
Original post by Zahid~

nasty, can she try and secretly record anything? she could make a formal complaint with the head, since they have failed with duty of care.

GOOD IDEA
Dunno how people get bullied... Dont get me wrong many have tried to bully me all got dealt with. Even if they are bigger and stronger its all about who has the biggest balls. If I get reckless and thick "**** it" its game over..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Its a girl against a group of guys. The guys are friends of her ex. Theyre all like 18. Shes in a terrible situation.
Original post by BlackberryBoss
Dunno how people get bullied... Dont get me wrong many have tried to bully me all got dealt with. Even if they are bigger and stronger its all about who has the biggest balls. If I get reckless and thick "**** it" its game over..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its a girl against a group of guys. The guys are friends of her ex. Theyre all like 18. Shes in a terrible situation.
And you're her white knight?

My dad always used to say there's no smoke without fire

And remember "Man who lives in a glass house should change clothes in the basement" - Confucius

Also

"Appear weak when strong and strong when weak" Sun Tzu
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by BlackberryBoss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 16
Original post by The Zoologist
And you're her white knight?

My dad always used to say there's no smoke without fire

And remember "Man who lives in a glass house should change clothes in the basement" - Confucius

Also

"Appear weak when strong and strong when weak" Sun Tzu

Er no shes just an old friend i recently got back in touch with cause she tweeted how horrible she felt her life is and out of humanity i thought id ask her whats wrong. Id assume that would be the normal course of action no?
And youre pretty naive if youre going to believe that you cant get bullied without initiating something, some people enjoy it, they see it as bants they dont need a reason they just need to find something to laugh at and they wont stop since its easy, and victims can be severely damaged because of it (both physically and psychologically) so please.
And yeah they are great quotes blah blah but id rather have some practical suggestions thanks
Original post by The Zoologist

Mock all you want Im not the one getting my anus tampered with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
apart from the tutor are they any other possible people she could tell, are there any teachers she gets on with and likes that she could tell? otherwise I would suggest contacting the head about it
Original post by Zahid~

If they're all 18 (I'm guessing she's in the same year) then surely that means your friend is in Year 13? If that's the case, she'll be finishing sixth form within the next two months and once exams are over she won't have to see these bastards ever again!

Don't get me wrong, I have a 0 tolerance for bullies but if she can stay strong and act like their words don't affect her, she'll be the last one laughing when they all get bored and no longer have anyone to bully.

Quick Reply

Latest