The Student Room Group

advice on ignoring neighbours

I have complained about my neighbours bullying me before, but now every time I see them I get anxiety idk if its from trauma of them waking me up banging cupboards and screaming at night or if its from anger. I also suffer from health problems.

When I see them i can feel my heart rate go up, i feel like everything bad happens to me, nothing bd ever happens to them even though they are the ones bullying me

idk if its anger or anxiety

How do I control it?
I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing such distressing situations with your neighbours. Dealing with bullying can lead to anxiety, anger, and even physical symptoms like an increased heart rate. While I'm not a mental health professional, I can offer some general suggestions.

Talk to someone you trust, such as a friend, family member, about what you're going through. They can provide a listening ear, advice, and help you process your emotions. If you find that your anxiety or anger is significantly impacting your daily life, it might be beneficial to seek professional help.

Engage in activities that help you relax and reduce stress, such as exercise, or engaging in hobbies you enjoy. Make sure you're getting enough rest, eating well, and seeking medical support for your health problems.

Document incidents bullying or harassment if you haven't already. Document dates, times, and descriptions of what occurred. This can serve as evidence if you decide to take the legal route. Depending on the severity and frequency of the bullying, it may be worth considering involving local authorities or seeking legal advice.

Remember, your well-being is important, and you have the right to live in a safe and peaceful environment.

Focus on taking care of yourself and seeking the support you need to navigate these difficult circumstances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending