The Student Room Group

crush or a stalker?

yes this a real story. plz dont bully me. when i was 13 a guy not from my schl and 3 or 4 years older than me ued to follow and wait for me outside my schl just to see me ig. he never touched me or said anything to me. never harassed me. he used to just follow me until i get on the bus to my home. he was extremely handsome and heres whats bothering me. i was ugly af. i was bullied all the time for my appearance. so i still cant figure out did he had a crush on me or was a murderer.
Original post by Anonymous
yes this a real story. plz dont bully me. when i was 13 a guy not from my schl and 3 or 4 years older than me ued to follow and wait for me outside my schl just to see me ig. he never touched me or said anything to me. never harassed me. he used to just follow me until i get on the bus to my home. he was extremely handsome and heres whats bothering me. i was ugly af. i was bullied all the time for my appearance. so i still cant figure out did he had a crush on me or was a murderer.

how long did he do this for
Reply 2
Original post by ashhhhhyyyyyyyyy
how long did he do this for

until i changed my schl. after 3 months. ( not cause of him, other reasons )
until i changed my schl. after 3 months. ( not cause of him, other reasons )

i find it weird that he never spoke to u and just used to come to the bus stop only.
Reply 4
Original post by ashhhhhyyyyyyyyy
i find it weird that he never spoke to u and just used to come to the bus stop only.

lol so a creep?

You appear to be alive still, so not a murderer!
lol so a creep?

idk maybe but then he never followed u home or never tried to find ur other new school also maybe it could be bcz u used to get bullied so he made sure no one bullied u on ur way to bus stop??
(edited 9 months ago)
Don't worry, no bullying here! So, let me tell you this wild story from back in the day. When I was 13, this older dude who wasn't even from my school would always be lurking around, waiting for me outside like it was his daily routine. Not gonna lie, I used to get mad confused about his deal. He never said or did anything sketchy, just tailed me until I hopped on my bus. And get this - the guy was a total hottie, while I felt like the poster child for Uglyville. So, was it some secret crush or a dodgy plot? I still can't wrap my head around it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending