The Student Room Group

I kicked the wall because I was angry?

Now my foot hurts.
That pain is the worst bitch in the world. I once punched a wall when I was really angry. It hurt so bad I thought I nearly broke my fingers. :K:
I'd go for a pillow
Reply 4
At least you didn't headbut a pebbledashed wall.
Original post by Vixen47
That pain is the worst bitch in the world. I once punched a wall when I was really angry. It hurt so bad I thought I nearly broke my fingers. :K:

I keep my anger and frustration bottled up over the course of several months, then once or twice a year it all comes out over about 20 minutes of rage. My side of the house is peppered with holes in walls and doors where I've punched them through.
I headbutted a shop once when I was angry. I may have been drunk.

Was all over the shop.
Original post by binarythoughts
I'd go for a pillow

Works like a charm until someone sees you raging on a pillow. Then you just look dumb.
Original post by XMaramena
I keep my anger and frustration bottled up over the course of several months, then once or twice a year it all comes out over about 20 minutes of rage. My side of the house is peppered with holes in walls and doors where I've punched them through.

Minus the punching (the first time was too painful I couldn't do it again :redface:) I used to do the whole bottling thing until I caved in one day and just started crying at everything. Now I can't bottle things up as well anymore, I just cry at anything. :redface:
Original post by Imperion
Works like a charm until someone sees you raging on a pillow. Then you just look dumb.

It'd look like you're having a pillow fight with yourself
Original post by binarythoughts
It'd look like you're having a pillow fight with yourself

Best fun ever.
Original post by Vixen47
Minus the punching (the first time was too painful I couldn't do it again :redface:) I used to do the whole bottling thing until I caved in one day and just started crying at everything. Now I can't bottle things up as well anymore, I just cry at anything. :redface:

Ah yeah. I don't cry at things, unless they're happy things like feats of selflessness and bravery. Animals are a plus - the video of the dog thats trying to rescue the other one from the highway in america sets me off every time lol
Original post by ngb9320
Now my foot hurts.

Some bell end I know is in jail for doing something very similar. He used a wife instead of a wall tho.

Quick Reply

Latest