The Student Room Group

Chances of getting into med school?

I used to live abroad and as a result of my schools limited amount of subjects i didnt do too many GCSE's and unfortunately i didn't to well in them either.
I got an 6A's in bio,chem,phy,Business, computing and english, and 2 Bs in Math and Arabic.
Having now moved back to england, ive realised the enormity and competitiveness of medical school and although im on course to get 4As in my AS levels (Phy,Chem,Bio and RE) i am wondering whether i have a realistic chance of getting into a undergraduate course?

Any help would be much appreciate. :smile::smile:
Original post by Bebo98
I used to live abroad and as a result of my schools limited amount of subjects i didnt do too many GCSE's and unfortunately i didn't to well in them either.
I got an 6A's in bio,chem,phy,Business, computing and english, and 2 Bs in Math and Arabic.
Having now moved back to england, ive realised the enormity and competitiveness of medical school and although im on course to get 4As in my AS levels (Phy,Chem,Bio and RE) i am wondering whether i have a realistic chance of getting into a undergraduate course?

Any help would be much appreciate. :smile::smile:

There are some med schools that dont put much weight on gcse so if i was you i would contact each school and just ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending