The Student Room Group

Can someone tell me if these situations with females were hints?

Ok so I've never had a girlfriend but looking back I think I may of had a few chances I dunno I'm just one of those guys that doesn't read hints. My friends laugh when I say them but I just wanna know. Could you Tell me whether these situations from females were a hint for something?

1. One of the popular girls starting talking to me while I was on my way to high school, saying something about the weather. I was just saying yes awkwardly and eventually she just walked forward.

2. In a group doing archery and a girl I didn't know said "so who you going to the prom with" I said "Joe and that" and she said "some friend yeah" and I said "yeah" then that was it.
This is the on my friends laugh at.

3. At the prom, one of the really really popular girls asked If i wanted to dance I said no because I knew it was a joke cos It was quite early and the lights were on.

4. One of the girl from my church 2 years ago at a festival asked me what sort of girls am I into, I thought it was a joke and i said back "hairy Nigerian midgets" as a joke, she paused and said "like you" to her friend. She rejected me 2 years later when I developed a feeling for her.

5. At a party I was sitting on couch with some girl and there and on the opposite couch there was some couples kissing. She said "look at all them kissing and look at us" I said "haha yeah" then that was it.

6. At a later party I was laying across on a sofa looking at my phone, some girl gave a hand gesture to move up and she laid down in front of me, I shuffled backwards after she lied down to give her some space.

7. Also had random compliments such as "beautiful eyes, nice beard, nice hand" and "beautiful mix" when I told em my heritage.

Please believe I'm not trying to boast, I just really wanna know If these were hints because I just can't stop thinking about it lately :frown:
Reply 1
"prom"? "popular girls"? "church"? You better be American.
Original post by Dean Ambrose
Ok so I've never had a girlfriend but looking back I think I may of had a few chances I dunno I'm just one of those guys that doesn't read hints. My friends laugh when I say them but I just wanna know. Could you Tell me whether these situations from females were a hint for something?

1. One of the popular girls starting talking to me while I was on my way to high school, saying something about the weather. I was just saying yes awkwardly and eventually she just walked forward.

2. In a group doing archery and a girl I didn't know said "so who you going to the prom with" I said "Joe and that" and she said "some friend yeah" and I said "yeah" then that was it.
This is the on my friends laugh at.

3. At the prom, one of the really really popular girls asked If i wanted to dance I said no because I knew it was a joke cos It was quite early and the lights were on.

4. One of the girl from my church 2 years ago at a festival asked me what sort of girls am I into, I thought it was a joke and i said back "hairy Nigerian midgets" as a joke, she paused and said "like you" to her friend. She rejected me 2 years later when I developed a feeling for her.

5. At a party I was sitting on couch with some girl and there and on the opposite couch there was some couples kissing. She said "look at all them kissing and look at us" I said "haha yeah" then that was it.

6. At a later party I was laying across on a sofa looking at my phone, some girl gave a hand gesture to move up and she laid down in front of me, I shuffled backwards after she lied down to give her some space.

7. Also had random compliments such as "beautiful eyes, nice beard, nice hand" and "beautiful mix" when I told em my heritage.

Please believe I'm not trying to boast, I just really wanna know If these were hints because I just can't stop thinking about it lately :frown:

Think you're processing it too much.
Original post by noobynoo
"prom"? "popular girls"? "church"? You better be American.

Nah english high schools have prom too, popular girls is american slang I agree. Church? Are you kidding me...
Nah, none of the girls wanted the D son.
Original post by 53SecondsToGo

Damn ok thanks, after translating that to non sexpest language.
Next time you should pull your jeans down like Simon did on the Inbetweeners. That way it's a definite yes or no.
Original post by 53SecondsToGo

They wanted the V?
Original post by crosstalk
They wanted the V?

Quite possibly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending