The Student Room Group

being friends with a lap dancer

I'm best mates with a girl who quite attractive she looks like a typical glamour model but she is a very nice girl so we get on, I'm a straight man who sees as just a mate.

Recently she applied to be a lap dancer at a fancy club, I was a bit iffy at it as I think she can do better but end of day up to her what she does, she has invited me to go to the club next weekend to see what she does.

I don't know how to feel because she's just a mate I don't see her in a sexualised way so I don't know if I'd feel comfortable if she asks to do it to me.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm best mates with a girl who quite attractive she looks like a typical glamour model but she is a very nice girl so we get on, I'm a straight man who sees as just a mate.

Recently she applied to be a lap dancer at a fancy club, I was a bit iffy at it as I think she can do better but end of day up to her what she does, she has invited me to go to the club next weekend to see what she does.

I don't know how to feel because she's just a mate I don't see her in a sexualised way so I don't know if I'd feel comfortable if she asks to do it to me.

don't do it you won't be able to look at her the same without trying to be sexual with her and wanting to have sex with her or for her to be a girlfriend.I don;t really think you can see her do a lap dance and be sexualised and then for you to just be friends without the relationship changing, why did she ask you though?-you would think if you were doing that that it would be private and you wouldn't mention it to your friends I would take something like this to indicate she might want a relationship with you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending