The Student Room Group

Male Gold-Digger

I normally date women that are much more mature, older and have a higher salary than me, e.g: my dentist, tuition teacher and my local GP.

They all gave me lifts to town in their flash cars, bought me food and gifts.:sexface:

So I've been thinking, do I have the potential to be a male gold digger?:hmmmm:

I'm 18 and they are in their 20s.:smug:
(edited 9 years ago)
I like older women too, not about the money for me though, plenty of other redeeming qualities...
Original post by Protégé
I like older women too, not about the money for me though, plenty of other redeeming qualities...

Are you a fellow male gold-digger?:curious:
Original post by purple hills
Are you a fellow male gold-digger?:curious:

Romancer of the elderly is a more accurate term. :colonhash:
Original post by Protégé
Romancer of the elderly is a more accurate term. :colonhash:

Well I am not attracted to older women but we all have our type.:tongue:

I just use them for their monies.:hubba:
Reply 5
At the end of the day if your sex game is on point in the bedroom & you sex your link 1/2/3 your getting looked after well.
and then you woke up...
:laugh:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
:laugh:

Not funny.:hand:
Original post by Jokerjon
At the end of the day if your sex game is on point in the bedroom & you sex your link 1/2/3 your getting looked after well.

It's on point.:colonhash:
Original post by bittr n swt
and then you woke up...

But I can dream.:colonhash:
why would you date a woman older than you? they age like milk
Being a male gold-digger is the highest state of manliness it's possible to achieve and very few are capable of it. Congratulations, OP.
Original post by generic_man
Being a male gold-digger is the highest state of manliness it's possible to achieve and very few are capable of it. Congratulations, OP.

Cheers.:w00t:
Original post by Greg Jackson
why would you date a woman older than you? they age like milk

They go all mouldy and start to smell and taste sour after a few weeks?

...That sounds quite accurate actually.
I can see a guy like you becoming a toy boy, you may get a few gifts and loans you'll never pay back but that is it.
I can't see any long term relationship forming, you would be an embarrassment to your partner and any sane gf of hers would call you out.
Original post by drewBusby
I can see a guy like you becoming a toy boy, you may get a few gifts and loans you'll never pay back but that is it.
I can't see any long term relationship forming, you would be an embarrassment to your partner and any sane gf of hers would call you out.

An embarrassment?:eek:

Why, I'm very mature when I have to be.:yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending