The Student Room Group

When will I get a shift after doing my morrisons induction?

I have an induction for morrisons tomorrow working in checkout. I was just wondering how long it will take to get a shift after the induction or when further training will take place. Thanks very much :smile: xx
Reply 1
I worked at morrisons for 2 years up untill a couple of weeks ago however i worked in their M local side so it might be a bit different. As far as i remember they gave me a training scheme on the day of my induction which had dates for when and what times i should be in to begin my training. if you havent been given this then maybe try ringing the store?
Reply 2
I'm going to my induction tomorrow so I guess I will get my dates then, i just wanted to know because I had plans for this weekend and was wondering if I would have to work around them or not, thanks :smile: xxx
Reply 3
mine was instant but that could be because we were training for a new store opening. theres a couple of things they might do:
put you in shadowing the person that is currently on the hours your meant to work
ask you to come in straight away
if they ask you to come in so soon over this weekend just be apologetic and explain you didnt know it was going to start so soon but give them a date you can start from asap to show your willing to work :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending