The Student Room Group

BAE Project Control 2015 apprenticeship

Well, just found out I didn't get in :frown:. Has anyone heard from BAE yet?

Now just have to pass my maths in order to get on the course at uni...yay.
Reply 1
Were you invited to the assessment centre? I applied for Aerospace Engineering, waiting to find out if I've been made a conditional offer.
I was given a Conditional offer on Project Control Warton on the 14th April after the assessment centre, if you've been down there and had the interview and what not send them an email asking for feedback on your application and the assessment day, if you really want to do it apply again next year one of the girls on my assessment day had applied 3 times and had only gotten to the assessment centre on her third attempt.
Reply 3
Original post by 07Robertsj
I was given a Conditional offer on Project Control Warton on the 14th April after the assessment centre, if you've been down there and had the interview and what not send them an email asking for feedback on your application and the assessment day, if you really want to do it apply again next year one of the girls on my assessment day had applied 3 times and had only gotten to the assessment centre on her third attempt.

If you dont mind me asking, what are the conditions on your offer ? e.g. UCAS points etc,

or are they the same requirements set in the job profile on their website ?
Original post by bradlad
If you dont mind me asking, what are the conditions on your offer ? e.g. UCAS points etc,

or are they the same requirements set in the job profile on their website ?

They are exactly the same as what their stated on the website, 240 UCAS points, I've never heard of them offering under or unconditional offers though I haven't had much luck finding information about those with successful offers past what I have been told so there is still the potential for it
Original post by 07Robertsj

Hi, sorry I know this is a year later but I have applied and been accepted to interview on the 5th April for the 2016 PCFS scheme at Warton and was just wondering if you could provide me with some knowledge of the day? I'm aware that their is a competency based interview, group exercise and individual presentation, however just wondering about specifics such as how to approach questions, is the presentation on something they set beforehand, what is the group task etc. Thanks for your help and if you accepted your offer then any feedback on the scheme so far would be great!
Reply 6
Original post by beesleya09
Hi, sorry I know this is a year later but I have applied and been accepted to interview on the 5th April for the 2016 PCFS scheme at Warton and was just wondering if you could provide me with some knowledge of the day? I'm aware that their is a competency based interview, group exercise and individual presentation, however just wondering about specifics such as how to approach questions, is the presentation on something they set beforehand, what is the group task etc. Thanks for your help and if you accepted your offer then any feedback on the scheme so far would be great!

Hi, I have got the assessment day for the PCFS in Portsmouth this week, and was just wondering if you could go over what happened on the day, im aware of the competency based interview etc. but is there anything that i can prepare for beforehand? Thank you for your help!
Original post by tjones98
Hi, I have got the assessment day for the PCFS in Portsmouth this week, and was just wondering if you could go over what happened on the day, im aware of the competency based interview etc. but is there anything that i can prepare for beforehand? Thank you for your help!

PM sent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending