The Student Room Group

french writing help????!!!!

Hi i need some help with my first french controlled assessment (writing) it is on hobbies and interests.
does anybody have an example of what a b grade writing piece would look like ? id really appreciate this
:smile:
Reply 1
Usually if you go on the exam boards website they'll have some examples for writing at each grade. That's what i'd do
I've recently done that same controlled assessment !I've done two french writing controlled assessments and one German. (I assume you are doing GCSE level)

Sorry, I do not have an example of what a B grade piece of writing should look like, but you could try searching online. It would be a good idea to look at the mark schemes(this is what I did) in order to see what will give you a lot of marks without having to write too much(as it is easier to remember if it is shorter.)

If you are doing AQA, like I am, you could look at the mark scheme on their website, which is really helpful and detailed and even gives example sentences/paragraphs and gives them a mark out of 15.

Good luck! I hope it all goes well! If you'd need further help, I would be happy to give you some tips.
Reply 3
Your exam board website is probably your best bet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending