The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Which university to choose?

Hello, I am an international student applying to the UK and have no idea which uni to choose, I could really use the help.. Please don't ignore.

I applied to these universities and got offers from each:

University of Exeter: BA Management with Marketing - AAB
University of Birmingham: Bsc Business Management with Marketing - AAB
Durham University: BA Marketing - AAB
Lancaster University: Bsc Marketing - AAB
University of Liverpool: BA Management with Marketing - ABB

Because of the grades, I guess Liverpool would be my backup, but what do I choose as my first choice? No bias please!

Thanks in advance.
Original post by Nicholah
Hello, I am an international student applying to the UK and have no idea which uni to choose, I could really use the help.. Please don't ignore.

I applied to these universities and got offers from each:

University of Exeter: BA Management with Marketing - AAB
University of Birmingham: Bsc Business Management with Marketing - AAB
Durham University: BA Marketing - AAB
Lancaster University: Bsc Marketing - AAB
University of Liverpool: BA Management with Marketing - ABB

Because of the grades, I guess Liverpool would be my backup, but what do I choose as my first choice? No bias please!

Thanks in advance.

If you want to make a decision based on rankings, go for Lancaster. It's 2nd in the uni leagues right now and I know a lot of people who are enjoying the Marketing course here. I'm not sure about the other universities but Lancaster pretty much caters for international students - you'd probably feel a lot more comfortable here.
It's really up to you, we can't decide for you but maybe look at the student satisfaction ratings for each university. Apparently Exeter is in the top 10 for student satisfaction ratings in 2014. Do some thorough research though before making your decision!
I assume you won't be visiting any of these universities before you arrive...atmosphere and vibe are also really important things to consider. I think a few universities on your list also have Google Maps options/virtual tours so maybe check that out too, see which one you like! :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending