The Student Room Group

Sociopath mindset is the best mindset you can have

Lack of empathy, so you don't care about anyone else (you act like you do though as a front)
If you're intelligent, you understand you're mindset and can rationalise effectively.
Lack of emotion- I.e the news of the earthquake; I found this entertaining as quite interesting, but the lives of those taken means nothing to me, and can also think logically without emotion interfering

You should all strive for this mindset, it's basically for God's/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sociopath is a condition, you can't 'become' a sociopath, you either are or you aren't. It's not something you can control, and sociopaths generally don't respond well to traditional treatment methods.

ridiculous attention-seeking post.
Reply 2
Also you aren't a sociopath. Sociopaths hide this well, and they are very charming and manipulative. Very unlikely they would brag about how unfeeling they are on a forum.
Reply 3
It's like saying you should strive to be schizophrenic! Fooool.
Original post by AvaAdore
Also you aren't a sociopath. Sociopaths hide this well, and they are very charming and manipulative. Very unlikely they would brag about how unfeeling they are on a forum.

Fabregassed is a troll. And a bad one. He had another thread that asked if he's "too" good looking and also said unattractive people are "subhuman." :facepalm:
Reply 5

I have most of the characteristics, and I'm self aware. I'm too intelligent and exposed to psychology not to know. And Psychopaths are the charming ones, sociopaths are the same to a lesser extent. I can switch empathy on and off. I could kill someone and I wouldn't feel any remorse- they'd have had to wrong me in one way or another though as a means of justification.

I have this advanced capability and you don't. Whilst you cry about petty matters, I am completely self obsessed, whilst everybody else is irrelevant.
Reply 6
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
Fabregassed is a troll. And a bad one. He had another thread that asked if he's "too" good looking and also said unattractive people are "subhuman." :facepalm:

That was a troll thread
It's like saying you should strive to be schizophrenic! Fooool.

Yeah a sociopath wouldn't be this desperate for attention as they wouldn't care. :biggrin:
Reply 8

oh right lol. Thanks for the heads up! What a plonker.
Reply 9
are u bragging about being a sociapath.. you want people to know your a sociapath? "i see a wannabe sociapath lurking in the mist"
Reply 10
Original post by darrenlt89
Yeah a sociopath wouldn't be this desperate for attention as they wouldn't care. :biggrin:

Why would I lie about this? Where's the logic in that? Do you have the mental capability to commit atrocities/ immoral acts? I'd to it and even take pleasure in doing so
Reply 11
Original post by Synonym
are u bragging about being a sociapath.. you want people to know your a sociapath? "i see a wannabe sociapath lurking in the mist"

who cares, I would never say this IRL. I'd probably rather be normal tbh, as my life is empty apart from exams
Reply 12

You need to leave me threads you pleb. Having a lion as your picture is surely a satirical device??? You're a sheep baaa
Original post by Fabregas07
I have most of the characteristics, and I'm self aware. I'm too intelligent and exposed to psychology not to know. And Psychopaths are the charming ones, sociopaths are the same to a lesser extent. I can switch empathy on and off. I could kill someone and I wouldn't feel any remorse- they'd have had to wrong me in one way or another though as a means of justification.I have this advanced capability and you don't. Whilst you cry about petty matters, I am completely self obsessed, whilst everybody else is irrelevant.

haha sorry but a sociopath wouldn't say **** like this. Nice try though pal.
You need to leave me threads you pleb. Having a lion as your picture is surely a satirical device??? You're a sheep baaa

lmao oh my god is this the best you can do?? I'm sure they're reeeeally upset that you criticised their picture, and in a not clever and very unfunny way, what a badass unfeeling sociopath you are hahaha. I think my 10 year old nephew could come up with something more biting! Thanks for giving me a chuckle.
Why would I lie about this? Where's the logic in that? Do you have the mental capability to commit atrocities/ immoral acts? I'd to it and even take pleasure in doing so

Firstly because your a troll, as demonstrated in previous posts. I imagine you find it funny when people try to argue with your ravings. Secondly I think you like the attention so you try to make the most outrageous posts you can think of - as to why that is, only you know.

Honestly, and this is not trying to be nasty, but I think you should grow up. I don't really believe your a sociopath but I do believe you may have self esteem issues, because the running theme through your threads is about you being better than others. (This thread that you're "too intelligent" and having "advanced capability". In other threads about being "too good looking" and talking of others as "sub-humans".) Just makes me think your trying to re-appropriate, you know?

Anyway I'll leave it there, food for thought but let's not argue back and forth.
Reply 16
haha sorry but a sociopath wouldn't say **** like this. Nice try though pal.

okay ill probably a covert narcissist, but the traits given to this are still better than a commoner like you! No empathy bitchhhhh
okay ill probably a covert narcissist, but the traits given to this are still better than a commoner like you! No empathy bitchhhhh

oooh burn!! Hahaha it's like talking to a child who thinks he's hard
Reply 18
Original post by darrenlt89
Firstly because your a troll, as demonstrated in previous posts. I imagine you find it funny when people try to argue with your ravings. Secondly I think you like the attention so you try to make the most outrageous posts you can think of - as to why that is, only you know.

Honestly, and this is not trying to be nasty, but I think you should grow up. I don't really believe your a sociopath but I do believe you may have self esteem issues, because the running theme through your threads is about you being better than others. (This thread that you're "too intelligent" and having "advanced capability". In other threads about being "too good looking" and talking of others as "sub-humans".) Just makes me think your trying to re-appropriate, you know?

Anyway I'll leave it there, food for thought but let's not argue back and forth.
Previous threads were admittedly troll threads. I have no self esteem issues, I believe I am better than others. Possibly not a sociopath, more likely to be a covert narcissist. Either way I attain a far more complex disposition than you. Empathy is for the weak.
Reply 19
oooh burn!! Hahaha it's like talking to a child who thinks he's hard

Your patronising demeanour grows tiresome, from an inferior in probably every context. I'm richer, better looking and more intelligent than you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending