The Student Room Group

Hard to get or not interested?

Met a girl last night in a bar / arcade. We got on reallyyy well and exchanged numbers! We text afterwards and said things like 'it was lovely talking to you... and im looking forward to going bowling tomorrow!' as we had arranged to go bowling today. We had even arranged a time and place!

I text her this morning just to confirm the time and place but I didnt get a response. Called her. No response. She seemed really keen the whole time through the texts and last night (I would even go as far as to say she made the first move). Obviously we didnt meet up but now im not sure what to do next!
Wait and see if she messages you, but in the meantime keep yourself busy.
That's very odd. I would say that's very rude, but maybe there is a reason why she didn't contact you like an emergency or something. I think you should hold tight and wait for her to contact you. If she doesn't then sadly I think she's blown you off. Plenty more fish and all that :smile:
First time getting a girls number? I've learnt over MANY experiences that getting a number is meaningless.
Yes, you can think of many reasons to why she's not replied or answered but the harsh truth may be she is ignoring you, maybe she was drunk and extremely polite in person or plays along to the situation and walks out thinking "Wow that was awkward"

I am still waiting for a reply of a girl I practically organised my whole life with over 5 hours of knowing her on a night out, we even went out together of the club and eat some McD's fries on a wall, talking for hours, our interests uncanny and it was crazy how we got along, even shared a kiss. Got her number, she insisted on making sure she had mine.

Text her the next day, after no reply for 2 days, sent her another message and it's been about 3 months now. Yeah maybe she lost her phone, maybe she's out of credit (who has that anymore) or maybe she is a heartless wh*re?
Reply 4
Hmmmm how long should I wait for her to contact me?
Original post by MergingMind
Hmmmm how long should I wait for her to contact me?

Don't actively wait for her to contact you at all. She blew you off, it's her responsibility to sort it out now.

Just get on with your life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending