The Student Room Group

How do you revise BIOLOGY SNAB:Edexcel?????

I'm really stuck on how to revise biology. There's so much to memorise and it's not actually going in.. Does anyone have any resources they use that they want to share? Like notes or tips please??
Reply 1
I can sympathise. Revising Edexcel SNAB Biology seems very difficult as the resources out there are very limited. My suggestion is not going to be that helpful as I am sure you have heard it before: make flashcards or mind maps. They are great because not only can you test yourself after you make them you are revising whilst making them.
Also the SNAB syllabus is not that different from the normal Edexcel Biology syllabus (I believe) so revise using resources from both. That way even if you learn a little extra you definitely know the content and have an increased understanding of the topics.
Finally there are apps out there you just have to know where to look. Don't necessarily look for subject specific websites or apps. For Example Physics and Maths tutor (.com) don't just do Physics and maths but chemistry and are working on biology as well. Try the app Gojimo if you have an apple product. Although some of it is irrelevant/ slightly more than we need to know more of it is useful, relevant and interesting. It has multiple subjects and could be useful. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending