The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Reading list for courses at Leeds (help out an exchange student)

Hi,

I'm a second year bachelor student from Denmark, and will be studying my fifth semester at Leeds, which I'm looking very much forward to! I've applied for courses at Leeds, but must also have these courses pre-approved by my university. In order to do so, I need to provide a reading list for all the courses that I have applied for. However, as I do not have a login to Leeds library's webpage I'm not able to access these lists.
Is there a friendly student at Leeds, who can help me out and send me a list of the reading for the courses of "History of Africa since 1900", "Contemporary politics in China", and "The foundations of International Human Rights Law"? I am aware that there is not a reading list for the course in human rights, so could one who have studied this course please send me a list of what they read?

I have tried to contact the professors for each course, the faculties and the international office, but without any successs :-)

Thank you in advance.
Hi! I'll private message you them now :smile: If you need any more, let me know!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest