The Student Room Group

What's wrong with me?!?

So I hate to do this (tell people on the Internet how 'lame' my life is) but I really wanna know what's wrong with me.I'm referring of course to relationships of any type as I, at almost 17, have never had one not even the pointless ones in primary school. I'm not ugly and would say I'm probably 'decent' (I know, vane 😷). I don't smell, I'm not rude and am most of the time too nice(😷). I'm funny (😷) but can be controversial. I don't stare at girls or objectify them, if they bend down or do anything that may show off stuff (😷) I tend to look away when most don't. I think good looks and a nice personality are most important so I'm not picky when it comes to choice. I think it might be because I'm that guy sometimes the joker sometimes the joke. I've heard all the let down lines and am sick of it getting thrown back in my face. If you have any advice, been in this situation or just wanna laugh at me please respond.(I am a guy if not clear)
Nope at 17 relationships are just as pointless as those in primary school. I had the same mindset as you aged 19 and fell to a scam. So I'd rather you embrace your independence for now (and focus on applying for uni / work)
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
Nope at 17 relationships are just as pointless as those in primary school. I had the same mindset as you aged 19 and fell to a scam. So I'd rather you embrace your independence for now (and focus on applying for uni / work)

Ok I guess
c'est la vie

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending