The Student Room Group

Splitting up or taking a break

Me and my partner have been together for 14 months and a half now and I’ve enjoyed and loved every bit of it although I’ve noticed that it takes two to reciprocate the same level of energy especially in a relationship that she hasn’t been giving in a sense I keep asking her if I did anything wrong for whatever she gets upset, annoyed or bothered about and she doesn’t and at the same time communicating about it is key, we’ve made intentions to marry each other and still want a future together without a doubt yet for every time I make an effort I feel like s*** and that she has the time to be posting on her private story on snap and stuff yet whilst I made an effort to talk to her this morning she hasn’t like she usually would and I don’t know what to do here. :frown:
Reply 1
why dont you do a open relationship
Reply 2
Original post by mystary

What do you mean if you don’t mind me asking
Original post by mystary

No
Reply 4
Original post by EnigmaChess
No

And why would I even do an open relationship I value the trait of commitment and loyalty to my partner only I love her so much as it is it’s just that recently she hasn’t been showing the same level of energy like she would
Reply 5
see if anythings wrong
Reply 6
Original post by mystary
see if anythings wrong

There’s nothing wrong
Reply 7
ok fine
Reply 8
There’re signs of her going cold, ease off a bit and see what happens. If it doesn’t improve consider preemptive dumping

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending