The Student Room Group

AQA German GCSE- 3/6/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by franm1
always reassuring when someone puts the same answer as you haha :biggrin:

i'm sure most people put down roughly the same answer. How did you find the reading :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by davinaxo
i'm sure most people put down roughly the same answer. How did you find the reading :smile:

mostly ok, expect from that music question i hated that! how about you?
Reply 22
Original post by franm1
mostly ok, expect from that music question i hated that! how about you?

i hated the weihnastmarkt and the music question but overall it was ok
Reply 23
Original post by davinaxo
i hated the weihnastmarkt and the music question but overall it was ok

yeah i only knew the answers for sure on about 2 of the weihnastmarkt question. i found reading easier than the listening tho, there were too many open ended questions!
I found it alright but on the listening paper with when shes talking about the job she is applying for I put waiter instead of waitress but I don't think they'll give me the mark gah
i thought the listening was harder than the reading because when it asked to put either A,B or C it usually mentioned all the subjects to try and trip you up - also put waiter instead of waitress and knowing aqa they will not reward the mark :/ reading was very easy except for the music in restaurants question, very weird topics in my opinion
Reply 26
So did Santa arrive on a ship? I put that but it almost seemed too ridiculous
Original post by Helfus

aha i put a sleigh, but i sort of just guessed ;/
Reply 28
Surely they would accept waiter rather than waitress cause some people may not know the difference! I put waiter by accident :/
Original post by franm1
the one for what the christmas markets originally sold was christmas tree decorations apparently, did anyone else put jewelry haha?

I put jewelry.. It said schmuck :frown:((((
Reply 30
Original post by _Emanuele_
There were a few tricky ones here and there in the listening, but I don't think it adds up to that of the reading paper. Btw for the grade 2 one I think she was worried about what her mum would say.

What were the options for that question I don't think I put that, I think I put it still isn't good enough
Reply 31
Original post by _Emanuele_
Listening was quite easy. But the reading, I felt, was much trickier this year. I was just sitting through that music question and thinking to myself 'wtf were AQA smoking when they made this question?'
I felt that the readiness tough too! Glad to know I wasn't the only one
Original post by Saffiee
What were the options for that question I don't think I put that, I think I put it still isn't good enough

I put that it still isn't good enough as well.
For the clothes shop question (listening I think), did anyone put it was broken into and Sophie's mother was hurt, because I'm sure 'schaden' was used?
Original post by Helfus

Yes, but I said sleigh
Original post by jackeryw
Yes, but I said sleigh

I also said sleigh/sled, but does him arriving on a ship at a Christmas market make sense? I'm probably thinking too deeply.
Reply 36
I thought the reading was quite good considering we had a lot of multiple choice!
Original post by Francesevalyn
I found it alright but on the listening paper with when shes talking about the job she is applying for I put waiter instead of waitress but I don't think they'll give me the mark gah

No I think (and hope) they will because in England the terms are interchangeable. It'd be a mean for the examiner to mark it wrong.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jhobson99
For the clothes shop question (listening I think), did anyone put it was broken into and Sophie's mother was hurt, because I'm sure 'schaden' was used?

I said something along those lines. I heard schaden too.
Original post by Stress head-_-
I put jewelry.. It said schmuck :frown:((((

Me too D: Ugh I'm so sad about the german it was my last exam and I had 6 hours worth on that day. Usually I'm okay at german but I was just so exhausted I couldn't focus at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending