Original post by Craig598
But like how do you learn word articles

What word articles?
Die der das
Like personnally I just memorise my controlled assessments
Reply 63
Original post by Craig598
Die der das

Oh right we didn't call them word articles but ok, I just remember them I don't really know how to remember it better you could look it up
Hey Guys. Im really worried about this. For an A* i need two low As depending on what my teacher put me in for with the Listening/Reading. One of them was full UMS whereas i think the other one might have been 83 or 85 UMS. What do you guys think it will be for an A on the exams? A* as well? Let me know guys. Hope we all do great!!!! Personally i thought they were really hard? WBU guys?
Reply 65
[QUOTE=AssedAwan;57237111]Hey Guys. Im really worried about this. For an A* i need two low As depending on what my teacher put me in for with the Listening/Reading. One of them was full UMS whereas i think the other one might have been 83 or 85 UMS. What do you guys think it will be for an A on the exams? A* as well? Let me know guys. Hope we all do great!!!! Personally i thought they were really hard? WBU guys?

I thought they were hard to, like you I want to get an A* which I have got in all assessments I'm not sure what grade boundaries will be for it but hopefully low but knowing languages they will be high
I hope that i've scraped two As so i can get that A*, but in the exam i'll be honest, i didn't know much....i feel i might get a high A, but still its a grade lower than what i want.........haha its a shame..just got to be positive.good luck :smile:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending