The Student Room Group

Transformation discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
Height: 5'3
Weight: 129 lbs
Goal: more muscle, less fat, quit smoking..drink water..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldnt say u really need to transform..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 101

You don't need more muscle, you already are as muscly as me. Please don't make me feel uncomfortable. :redface:
Reply 102
Original post by jenhasdreams
Pics attached! Hope today's homepage takeover in the background is enough proof!

BTW I don't normally wear my hair on the top of my head or have drawn on tattoos (slightly smudged by @She-Ra's yoga sessions).

Oh my god, the pics of your office, it looks like you're inside TSR. :yikes:

Couldn't you have found another decoration? I mean, when you're bored of your work, you look away from your screen and still see TSR everywhere. :rofl:
Original post by Josb
You don't need more muscle, you already are as muscly as me. Please don't make me feel uncomfortable. :redface:

She shouldn't improve because of your insecurities?

:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I joined the last one and failed miserably. So miserably I didn't post end pictures. I'm now too fat to have any desire to post beginning pictures even to try again. I suck at life, basically.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I joined the last one and failed miserably. So miserably I didn't post end pictures. I'm now too fat to have any desire to post beginning pictures even to try again. I suck at life, basically.

Motivational speech.

Link to angels progress pictures.

Reminding you that you've lost big weight before and can do it again.

A passionate promise to be on your ass reminding you for the next six weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
Oh my god, the pics of your office, it looks like you're inside TSR. :yikes:

Couldn't you have found another decoration? I mean, when you're bored of your work, you look away from your screen and still see TSR everywhere. :rofl:

It's not the office, it's my front room :wink:

Well my job is to mainly look at SQL code and Excel spreadsheets all day so it's a welcome change to look at some blobbies. Maybe it's different for the CT!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we have a winner already.

.i'll be selling tickets to the show for £5...
Original post by swagyolo420
I wouldnt say u really need to transform..

Posted from TSR Mobile

We all have our own starting points and our own goals. I'm not very healthy at all right now. I'm smoking about 20 a day and have been drinking far too much. I pretty much live on toast and potato. I need to get back into shape, and I will always want to transform, we can always be better.
Original post by Josb

Ok. I don't need it.

Can I want it? :eyeball:
Reply 110

Hey, If I want to just work on abs, can I not just post front pictures? I don't mind posting back and side ones too, just cba lol :colondollar:
Original post by Dinaa
Hey, If I want to just work on abs, can I not just post front pictures? I don't mind posting back and side ones too, just cba lol :colondollar:

Just send them to me babs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Less fat? :eek: All I can see is muscle! Those abs:coma:
Original post by Maid Marian
Less fat? :eek: All I can see is muscle! Those abs:coma:

Hehe thanks Mazbop. I messed up my post though. Got a bit impatient and did it last night when I was hyped so I had to use the flash and had nothing to show the date. I think the flash might make me look in better shape because of people's comments. I have to run to shop to get newspaper and redo them in daylight lmao. The lighting will be easier to replicate for the end pictures then which will be taken after I move to Kent for work :biggrin:
Reply 114
Original post by zKlown
Just send them to me babs

:colonhash:
Photos fialing at uploading.

Nvm. Will upload later after gym.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drinking water is very underrated, always keep a pint of water close to you to sip.

Smoking is always a good habit to kick as well
Original post by zKlown
Drinking water is very underrated, always keep a pint of water close to you to sip.

Smoking is always a good habit to kick as well

Yeah :biggrin: I have a sink literally an arms length away from my bed at uni. I don't even need to geto out of bed to get water. No excuse really :beard:
No photos but have lost 3kg in a week :lolwut:

Go me :pierre:
Original post by Motorbiker
Motivational speech.

Link to angels progress pictures.

Reminding you that you've lost big weight before and can do it again.

A passionate promise to be on your ass reminding you for the next six weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just don't wanna post my starting pics :cry2::cry:

Quick Reply

Latest