The Student Room Group

Is it really wrong to hate commoners?

Chavs and the like. People who are common by blood, and common by nature. They like going to Maccys for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They wear Air Maxes. They have 10 kids with different fathers. They have tattoos everywhere and display any wealth they earn in the most obnoxious manner. Most of them are a bit thick and neanderthals.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Chavs and the like. People who are common by blood, and common by nature. They like going to Maccys for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They wear Air Maxes. They have 10 kids with different fathers. They have tattoos everywhere and display any wealth they earn in the most obnoxious manner. Most of them are a bit thick and neanderthals.

this is our society now. It's too late, head for the hills. Cars on finance, fast food, plastic surgery, no education, chav gear, promiscuous women.
Your not obliged to like anyone but to hate someone you don't know is a bit strong don't you think?
they are like the morlocks in Mr Wells' dystopian novel The Time Machine.

#eloiandproud
Reply 4
That's not the "commoner", it's just below commoner in the scheme of things

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Bill_Gates
this is our society now. It's too late, head for the hills. Cars on finance, fast food, plastic surgery, no education, chav gear, promiscuous women.

Yes! Yes!

Re the women : That is exactly what they are like and it is not even a stereotype anymore. You hear so many stories of the lip surgeries and botox these days. e.g. the cleaners at work. Common women are basically like men in also how much they sleep around.
There is no real substance there, no culture. No brain, these types are just empty vessels you stick your dick in. To me a girls intelligence and culture is very very important, I am less shallow about looks.

Cars on finance, so funny. Getting stuff they cannot afford to look flash. It' so trasche.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
When I saw 'common' I assumed you meant people that are working class, so automatically I thought yes. Now reading your description, though hate is a strong word, disliking their way of life then is not wrong. It does make me slightly uncomfortable thinking about it.
(edited 8 years ago)
:K: this seems to be more about women now.... Get rejected?
You know the quality of a man is measured not by how he treats those in a better position than himself, that he might gain by pandering to his superiors, but by how he treats those less educated, less wealthy, and less fortunate than themselves, that he might give expecting nothing in return.

But by all means continue to perpetuate the narrative that all working class and below are worthless scum.

Try to have some compassion, you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

Yes it's wrong, we do not fix this problem by hating a group of people, we fix it in the arenas of policy and economics, with the goal of empowering everyone, not a select few.
Yes! Yes!

Re the women : That is exactly what they are like and it is not even a stereotype anymore. You hear so many stories of the lip surgeries and botox these days. e.g. the cleaners at work. Common women are basically like men in also how much they sleep around.
There is no real substance there, no culture. No brain, these types are just empty vessels you stick your dick in. To me a girls intelligence and culture is very very important, I am less shallow about looks.

Cars on finance, so funny. Getting stuff they cannot afford to look flash. It' so trasche.

They are the perfect embodiment of the corporate view of humanity. Soulless.
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call stereotypes.

Instead of complaining about what you perceive to be the state of society, how about you get off your high horses, open your eyes a little, see what its really like for people like that and the real reasons why, and then try and do something about it. :smile: your government is a good place to start x
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
:K: this seems to be more about women now.... Get rejected?

Nah, just about common chav class women.
You can hate who you like.
Original post by kingkongjaffa
You know the quality of a man is measured not by how he treats those in a better position than himself, that he might gain by pandering to his superiors, but by how he treats those less educated, less wealthy, and less fortunate than themselves, that he might give expecting nothing in return.

But by all means continue to perpetuate the narrative that all working class and below are worthless scum.

Try to have some compassion, you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

Yes it's wrong, we do not fix this problem by hating a group of people, we fix it in the arenas of policy and economics, with the goal of empowering everyone, not a select few.

Couldn't have put it any better myself .
Nah, just about common chav class women.

:dontknow: just seemed a little more directed than i was expecting is all, comes across as if your ok with "low class' men but all women should be high class and prim & propper

Original post by hollytwhkp
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call stereotypes.

Instead of complaining about what you perceive to be the state of society, how about you get off your high horses, open your eyes a little, see what its really like for people like that and the real reasons why, and then try and do something about it. :smile: your government is a good place to start x

You can lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
:dontknow: just seemed a little more directed than i was expecting is all, comes across as if your ok with "low class' men but all women should be high class and prim & propper

You can lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink

Nah, I hate the men equally if not more. They hate us, and we hate them. You can try to be nice to these types as a person from a different class, but they are rude and have no social graces.
Commoners? I can tell you right now that the majority of the working-class aren't as you describe.

I'm one, and I am certainly not wearing Air Maxes.

In fact, I'm half-naked.
Reply 17

Don't hate on air maxes. Just don't.
Original post by ThePoPo9
Don't hate on air maxes. Just don't.

Lol why not? They are so ugly.
Reply 19
Broadly speaking it's the working class and you have every right as an individual to feel the way you do! On a more personal note, I do agree with many of the observations you raised about how their beastly manners and uncultured way of life have been tearing entire communities apart.

Quick Reply

Latest