The Student Room Group

What does it mean when a guy says you're a "nice girl"?

So I was chatting to a guy I've been seeing on/off and when asked he said I was a nice girl??

Understandably I wasn't too impressed by the above but he claimed that he doesn't do emotional stuff and that I don't understand men...

Any help would be appreciated :colondollar:
Yeah it is nothing special being called nice. I just means you spend time with him and are nice because of it. If I liked someone I would be more specific to be honest.
I think being a 'nice girl' means that he respects you. But, he's being honest that he doesn't do the emotional stuff so he's trying to be up front with you so you don't get too emotionally involved with him.
Or it could just be his way of saying he enjoys spending time with you, not that this is necessarily a bad thing. I know i would express the sentiment in a similar manner to him
There's nothing wrong with that. All my boyfriend has ever really said is that I'm a nice girl, he's never been one to compliment me much. He only really does it when we meet up and he likes what I'm wearing or whatever. His actions speak louder than his words though!
So what does it mean when he is asked if he likes you an he says he seen you around an thinks your a nice girl.. also adding they said to him do u like her so i can let her dwn easily an his reply is no its not that . I seen her round i think shes nice..
Any otger comments on this ?.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending