The Student Room Group

Offer still not Updated.

On UCAS it still say's ''You have firmed...if you meet the offer they'll accept you''

Any ideas?
Original post by stoltguyboo
On UCAS it still say's ''You have firmed...if you meet the offer they'll accept you''

Any ideas?

What qualification did you do and when did you get your results?
Original post by claireestelle
What qualification did you do and when did you get your results?

I did BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3 in Business.

I've received my Certificate 3 day's ago.

However UCAS hasn't changed.
I did BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3 in Business.

I've received my Certificate 3 day's ago.

However UCAS hasn't changed.

It could be that your college is taking its time to inform ucas, give them a call if you re worried:smile:
It could be that your college is taking its time to inform ucas, give them a call if you re worried:smile:

Thanks a lot you've put my mind at rest god bless you for all your work.
Thanks a lot you've put my mind at rest god bless you for all your work.

No problem:smile: Good luck with starting university:smile:
No problem:smile: Good luck with starting university:smile:

One final question forgive me , when will I receive a definitive answer? From UCAS? As I haven't reached my requirements.

I don't want to wait too long in case I have to go through clearing and get no space.
One final question forgive me , when will I receive a definitive answer? From UCAS? As I haven't reached my requirements.

I don't want to wait too long in case I have to go through clearing and get no space.

I would speak to your university directly on that as it varies how long a uni would take to make that decision so give them a call today and see where they stand. Theres still a few days till a level results come out so dont panic yet.
I would speak to your university directly on that as it varies how long a uni would take to make that decision so give them a call today and see where they stand. Theres still a few days till a level results come out so dont panic yet.

Thanks i'll wait it's just i don't want to have no time left to apply through clearing (If they say no) and have no places left anywhere.
Thanks i'll wait it's just i don't want to have no time left to apply through clearing (If they say no) and have no places left anywhere.

You don't have to wait, no harm calling today and seeing what they say, better to know than not know really.
You don't have to wait, no harm calling today and seeing what they say, better to know than not know really.

But it will still won't allow me to enter Clearing then via UCAS? As they've not updated it.
But it will still won't allow me to enter Clearing then via UCAS? As they've not updated it.

Track has been frozen because they're uploading A-Level results. It'll 'unfreeze' again on the 13th I believe...
Reply 12
It was 'unfrozen' for 3 days this week. My track page hasn't changed either and I am getting worried. I got my ielts results more than 3 weeks ago and I just got an email from them saying that it has been added to my application.

Have you got any news?
Original post by Garjad
It was 'unfrozen' for 3 days this week. My track page hasn't changed either and I am getting worried. I got my ielts results more than 3 weeks ago and I just got an email from them saying that it has been added to my application.

Have you got any news?

No nothing yet but I've checked this morning and it's been Frozen until the 12th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending