The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Psychology and Criminology UClan

(edited 6 years ago)
Hiya,
I'm going in September but studying Psychology, I haven't heard anything from the uni regarding enrolment or any timetable, track says that they have accepted my place but they haven't contacted me :/
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BethKettlewell
Hiya,
I'm going in September but studying Psychology, I haven't heard anything from the uni regarding enrolment or any timetable, track says that they have accepted my place but they haven't contacted me :/

Glad to find someone that is doing the same course, the sudden realisation that I am starting soon is starting to set in aha. I am doing a joint honours so we may share the same Psychology classes. If you check your emails you should get one that is a conformation, that will have your user name and password for the Uclan Blackboard site that will allow you to access your timetable.
Reply 3
Yess I'm also studying psychology and criminology!
Reply 4
Original post by Ayysha
Yess I'm also studying psychology and criminology!

:smile: Ah so glad to find someone else doing this course!! Have you seen your timetable yet???
Reply 5
Original post by Hannah.54
:smile: Ah so glad to find someone else doing this course!! Have you seen your timetable yet???

Yes! It seems so scary and all the updates on blackboard
Reply 6
Original post by Ayysha
Yes! It seems so scary and all the updates on blackboard

I'm looking at my timetable now. Most of the lectures say "Full Group". But there is one on the Monday, for the introduction week, that says I am with Group 7.
Reply 7
I'm looking at my timetable now. Most of the lectures say "Full Group". But there is one on the Monday, for the introduction week, that says I am with Group 7.

Aaah im in group 13!
Reply 8
Original post by Ayysha
Aaah im in group 13!

13, wow I guess there is a lot of people taking this course!!
Reply 9
13, wow I guess there is a lot of people taking this course!!

Lol! Seems it but I dont know anyone else doing it yet and dont know my way around preston so will probably get lost.
I'm doing psychology and criminology but im doing foundation year and i havent found anyone else yet :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by natalikate
I'm doing psychology and criminology but im doing foundation year and i havent found anyone else yet :frown:

Have you tried getting into the first year through clearing? A friend of mine was offered foundation entry for accounting and called up uclan clearing line to ask if there were places left for first year and was offered first year entry.
Its worth a try?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have the grades for the first year entry, but i've not lived in england for 7 years and im worried that i'll be behind on subjects and stuff like that :frown: i dont know if its a stupid ideia..
Reply 13
I have the grades for the first year entry, but i've not lived in england for 7 years and im worried that i'll be behind on subjects and stuff like that :frown: i dont know if its a stupid ideia..

You could always phone up and ask them what they think you should do. They may offer support if you need it. It may make the choice easier.

Hi there, if you like you can give our clearing line a call on 01772 830777 to see if we have any spaces available for you. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 15
anyone else doing neuropsychology?
Reply 16
Just wondering if anyone else on here is going Uclan this September to study Psychology and Criminology. Just got my timetable and its all suddenly become so so real!!

Hi, I am going to be studying this course at uclan from september 2017 and I was wondering if you could tell me a little about your uni timetable in terms of number of hours and lectures etc.? It would be a great help, thank you!
Reply 17
Anybody starting this course this September?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending