The Student Room Group

Why Am I Losing Sex Drive AT 18!? - please help!

Hi guys,

So I'm going through a pretty stressful time in my life but meeting this girl I met online for the first time in person in two weeks and I'm really nervous as I don't find it as easy to get it up like I used to and even then I get P.E. And she expects a lot of sexual activity in a few days which it sounds like I'm going to disappoint.

I exercise regularly and try to eat healthily so I'm really concerned as I've heard at 18 is meant to be the peak!

I've heard it could be low testosterone, but I'm willing to get anything to help out, would taking testosterone boost tablets cure this?

Any real advice would help!
I'm sure when you're with her you will "forget" about the stress and if you really are attracted to each other you will have a great time.
Reply 2
Perhaps in the moment you won't have a problem to perform but I wouldn't take any tablets, they never do any good for your body especially testosterone. I would recommend looking up foods that can boost your sex drive as well as masturbating regularly (at least once a day). Science says that the more you have sex the more you want it, so just go with that.
Maybe just nerves but I've been feeling it for a while. I also have stress going on at work and home but leaving my job soon so hopefully that'll help.

Surely I wouldn't be 'ineffective' down there for an vent that's two weeks away though?
when me and my boyfriend started taking steps into sexual activity we were both nervous, a lot of the time he would find it hard to get up and if he did it wouldnt be for long, he would become really angry with himself which i think didnt help.

we just kept trying when we felt like it and one sleepy morning it just happened, and since then things have been fine.

he said it was the fact he was constantly thinking about not being able to get up that caused problems, somehow you have to try and not worry about it and just relax as much as possible, as well as recognising if you are ready
Thanks a lot :smile:
You need to do some meditation. Activate your chakras more, that will upward the energy to your brain. This is one of the best solutions for sex drive lowness. To do this, put your index finger in between your eyes and say aum and meditate.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

So I'm going through a pretty stressful time in my life but meeting this girl I met online for the first time in person in two weeks and I'm really nervous as I don't find it as easy to get it up like I used to and even then I get P.E. And she expects a lot of sexual activity in a few days which it sounds like I'm going to disappoint.

I exercise regularly and try to eat healthily so I'm really concerned as I've heard at 18 is meant to be the peak!

I've heard it could be low testosterone, but I'm willing to get anything to help out, would taking testosterone boost tablets cure this?

Any real advice would help!

Do you take any vitamins/boosters? A friend of mine figured some of the vitamins and protein he took daily affected his sex drive. He found it difficult to get it up and he'd just lose it mid-sex. He stopped taking them and took a testosterone supplement boost thing. I'd suggest a daily testosterone boost, which a lot of males I know take, it really does help. Try not to stress about the sex you'll have when you're with her. It'll go great if you chill out :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending