The Student Room Group

Psychology degree with these AS level grades?

I didn't do as well as I had hoped at As, achieving only an A, B, C and E. Obviously going into A2, im dropping the subject I got an E in... I'm wondering what universities im likely to be able to apply to? And im going to try and resit to bring the C grade up to at least a B. I understand that psychology is a competitive degree choice so I just want some advice on where to apply to... Thank you!☺️
Hi! I've applied and got into Warwick to study psychology so I know a bit about entry requirements and stuff. Basically, most of the top unis (like the Russell Group ones) seem to ask for AAA/AAB to do psychology, which you may be able to achieve if you turn the B into an A and the C into a B (resits maybe?). Other unis which aren't the very top ones but still good tend to ask for ABB or BBB in my experience, although I can't speak for all of them. I think with hard work you should be able to get onto a psychology course somewhere! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by elzbellz123
Hi! I've applied and got into Warwick to study psychology so I know a bit about entry requirements and stuff. Basically, most of the top unis (like the Russell Group ones) seem to ask for AAA/AAB to do psychology, which you may be able to achieve if you turn the B into an A and the C into a B (resits maybe?). Other unis which aren't the very top ones but still good tend to ask for ABB or BBB in my experience, although I can't speak for all of them. I think with hard work you should be able to get onto a psychology course somewhere! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I'm going to resit so I can bring my grades up and I'm prepared to work really hard this year to ensure that I get the grades I need. I'm going to talk to my subject teachers and ask for their advice as well... Well done on getting into Warwick!x
Original post by zoehugrhgue
Thank you! I'm going to resit so I can bring my grades up and I'm prepared to work really hard this year to ensure that I get the grades I need. I'm going to talk to my subject teachers and ask for their advice as well... Well done on getting into Warwick!x

You'll be fine then, good luck! And thank you :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest