The Student Room Group

Hi. New here. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davalla
You definitely are one of us. :wink:
I'll start an investigation into finding your long lost daughter right away.

Hello,
Are you a 19 year old female with a presumably happily married 52 year old father by the name of Jack?

Hello,
Are you a 19 year old female with a presumably happily married 52 year old father by the name of Jack?

Suspect #1 ... thanks for that :smile:
Original post by Davalla
You definitely are one of us. :wink:
I'll start an investigation into finding your long lost daughter right away.

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,
Original post by That_Punk_Life
Suspect #1 ... thanks for that :smile:

You're welcome. Now answer the question!
Original post by Yellow636
Hello,

Another one that refuses to answer the question, eh? This is a man's heart you're playing with.
Reply 23
Haha. LOL
Original post by Davalla
You're welcome. Now answer the question!

Another one that refuses to answer the question, eh? This is a man's heart you're playing with.

Firstly im not 19 and my dad is definitely not 52! So I think you can rule me out :smile:
Reply 25
Firstly im not 19 and my dad is definitely not 52! So I think you can rule me out :smile:

Why you lying sweetie??

Ah, that's a shame. :wink:
Original post by Jack1963
Haha. LOL

I tried by best. Anyway, welcome to TSR; feel free to slam any questions our way if you need to. :smile:
Why you lying sweetie??

Haha seriously ?? Why would I lie ??? :biggrin:
Original post by Davalla
Ah, that's a shame. :wink:

Aww sorry I disappointed you :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
Haha seriously ?? Why would I lie ??? :biggrin:

LOL Im joking you're not my daughter although you could be freinds :smile: apprently she is very popular on here. LOL

Aww sorry I disappointed you :wink:

I was just trying to help a fellow brother out. I thought I was a good detective too. You could have at least pretended to be the 19 year old. Are you heartless? Gosh. :biggrin:
LOL Im joking you're not my daughter although you could be freinds :smile: apprently she is very popular on here. LOL

Im probably not friends with her on here...not friends with many girls here :smile:
Original post by Davalla
I was just trying to help a fellow brother out. I thought I was a good detective too. You could have at least pretended to be the 19 year old. Are you heartless? Gosh. :biggrin:

Haha sorry :smile: You should have told me...I didn't get the memo, I could have pretended to be his daughter
Hi :smile: Why are you on here?
Can i kindly ask for your daughters hand in marriage?:colondollar:
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Bad, very bad
Once you used to be too nervous to talk
Now look at you lol
Original post by superduper9
Bad, very bad
Once you used to be too nervous to talk
Now look at you lol

The joys of becoming more confident :smile:
Reply 37

She's gay. LOL

But sure, knock yourself out haha.
She's gay. LOL

But sure, knock yourself out haha.

How did you respond when she came out?
Reply 39
How did you respond when she came out?

Well to stop her crying I hugged her and said I loved her no matter what. In fact it's brought us closer together. I support her 100% and would do anything for her.

Quick Reply

Latest