The Student Room Group

should i call him or wait for my dream boy?

Scroll to see replies

Forget about the guy you "love", if it's not mutual then there's no point stressing over it. You're like what? 17/18? You'll find someone better, you just need to let it go if he's not being clear with you. The new guy, it's your choice, if a date goes bad, you don't have to see him again so no harm in trying. Just be a bit wary, he could a d-bag after one thing, or actually a nice guy, up to you to make that judgement.

(Saying that, I don't know the whole story so it's ultimately your decision what you do)
"Waiting" is only worthwhile if you're more confident that not of a worthwhile conclusion.
Reply 22
Original post by Infraspecies
"Waiting" is only worthwhile if you're more confident that not of a worthwhile conclusion.

i'll wait for him no matter how long it takes... hes worth it
Original post by Cakeyygirl
i'll wait for him no matter how long it takes... hes worth it

That's unlikely, though I'm aware my opinion on the matter is only worth so much.
Wow...i wish this would happen to me...
ffs give the waiter guy a call. this is actually so cute ohmalord
I'd say give the waiter a call. You don't know if the guy you like will ever like you back.

Good luck!
no idea... altho i think hes asian (Pakistani)

You're a muslim...

Forget about it. You will gain nothing from both
I was at a wedding yesterday and something really strange happened… so I was causally siting at at able with my family the wedding was at hotel and it was really posh ect any way I noticed this waiter kept looking over at me every time he came over to our table it was odd,

I didn’t know what to do so I just smiled at him a few times…he was a good looking guy ngl, he had a nice body, nice hair and looked really smart in his uniform anyway he kept coming over towards me when he put some thing down on the table I didn’t think it was anything until he dropped a note on my lap whilst putting something down on the table… I didn’t see what it was until he had gone then I opened it and on it, it said “hey call me sometime? *his number*”I was like wtf fora good 10 mins…

i didn’t make a big deal out of it as my parents and cousins were close to me so I put in back into my purse… I then noticed this waiter didn’t return back to our table which was so strange… I didn’t know him so I forget about it but as we were leaving my cousin needed the toilet so I went along with her and waited outside… so as I was waiting for her to come out I turned my head and saw he was standing there looking straight at me…

it was so awkward I didn’t know what to do he just stood there smiling at me, so I smiled back,he then asked me what my name was but just as I was going to answer my cousin came out she didn’t notice anything, luckily she was on the phone so we quickly left after that I didn’t see him again… anyway what do I do? Do I call him or nah?

He seems like a really nice guy plus really good looking too… the only prob is im madly in love with another guy whos just been ignoring me completely for a few weeks now… I cant get him out of my head, I think he hes perfect in every way!! I just want him back more than anything… I don’t blame him tbh I let him down a few times… I just want to be with him that’s it!!

But I told my friend and she said forget about him and call this new guy! What shall I do? Win back the guy im truly in love with or am I just wasting my time with him? I asked him if he didn’t want me but he ignored me… I was so upset I have been for days….Idk he has a lot to deal with I want to give him time I even wrote him a massive paragraph explaining how much I love him hes seen it but wont reply!! What shall I do? I LOVE HIM SO DAMN MUCH!!

Ive been trying to get over him but its actually so impossible.. shall I wait for him or call this new guy and get to know him?

call me already.
Never trust the waiters at weddings, they try it with everyone. Once he dropped you the note he probably went to another table to do the same to another girl.
Reply 30
Contacting the guy who gave you his number is the best way to get over the other guy.
Reply 31
I was at a wedding yesterday and something really strange happened… so I was causally siting at at able with my family the wedding was at hotel and it was really posh ect any way I noticed this waiter kept looking over at me every time he came over to our table it was odd,

I didn’t know what to do so I just smiled at him a few times…he was a good looking guy ngl, he had a nice body, nice hair and looked really smart in his uniform anyway he kept coming over towards me when he put some thing down on the table I didn’t think it was anything until he dropped a note on my lap whilst putting something down on the table… I didn’t see what it was until he had gone then I opened it and on it, it said “hey call me sometime? *his number*”I was like wtf fora good 10 mins…

i didn’t make a big deal out of it as my parents and cousins were close to me so I put in back into my purse… I then noticed this waiter didn’t return back to our table which was so strange… I didn’t know him so I forget about it but as we were leaving my cousin needed the toilet so I went along with her and waited outside… so as I was waiting for her to come out I turned my head and saw he was standing there looking straight at me…

it was so awkward I didn’t know what to do he just stood there smiling at me, so I smiled back,he then asked me what my name was but just as I was going to answer my cousin came out she didn’t notice anything, luckily she was on the phone so we quickly left after that I didn’t see him again… anyway what do I do? Do I call him or nah?

He seems like a really nice guy plus really good looking too… the only prob is im madly in love with another guy whos just been ignoring me completely for a few weeks now… I cant get him out of my head, I think he hes perfect in every way!! I just want him back more than anything… I don’t blame him tbh I let him down a few times… I just want to be with him that’s it!!

But I told my friend and she said forget about him and call this new guy! What shall I do? Win back the guy im truly in love with or am I just wasting my time with him? I asked him if he didn’t want me but he ignored me… I was so upset I have been for days….Idk he has a lot to deal with I want to give him time I even wrote him a massive paragraph explaining how much I love him hes seen it but wont reply!! What shall I do? I LOVE HIM SO DAMN MUCH!!

Ive been trying to get over him but its actually so impossible.. shall I wait for him or call this new guy and get to know him?

PFFFF girl-world problems

Reply 32
Original post by PinkRhinos
don't do either
they deserve better :smile:

yeah i dont wanna call him just to get over another guy... he doesn't deserve it.

ive already messed up once and lost my dream boy over my own stupidity! im the only one to blame here it wasnt his fault he was perfect....

i will only ever try to win him back otherwise im kinda done with boys tbh :frown:
yeah i dont wanna call him just to get over another guy... he doesn't deserve it.

ive already messed up once and lost my dream boy over my own stupidity! im the only one to blame here it wasnt his fault he was perfect....

i will only ever try to win him back otherwise im kinda done with boys tbh :frown:

So now that you see how stupid you really are, go make me a sandwich :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Attractive, forward, waiter, with little in the way of demonstrable desire to establish rapport but who is keen to get her number ~ fits the profile for a PUA/player

Ah I see :smile: Sounds like many guys I've met :s-smilie: I imagine the bit in bold would be to actually talk to her, joke around that kinda stuff? Which this guy hasn't done? For you personally what would be some good signs that a guy isn't a player/PUA and actually interested instead of playing a numbers game?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending