The Student Room Group

My GF has a hairy upper lip, feel repulsed

We have been together for 2 months now. She wears makeup to uni and yesterday is the first time i witnessed her without makeup and i noticed her mustache instantly. I dont understand why she doesnt thread it or something. With makeup i always thought her upper lip was darker but i thought it was just her skin tone. Should i discuss this with, apart from this she looks exactly the same without make up.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well you can bring it up but chances are that she will take offence. I've known girls with similar problems, most of which have had to shave their little moustache, and they are incredibly embarrassed about it.

Whatever you say to her, make sure she still knows you love her, if that's the case. Keep her feeling positive about herself.
yes

tell her to use veet or summat, but be nice about it :innocent: otherwise she'll throw you a punch x

But at the same time, if she removes it, there is a chance it can grow back thicker so whatever floats your boat :dontknow:
(edited 8 years ago)
This is such a ridiculous thread. Ignore it and get over yourself.
You will probably make her really self conscious around you if you tell her in the wrong way
Ohhh shiiiit, this is a lose-lose situation really :rofl: In 6 months it'll be like making out with Stalin :frown:
Reply 6
I'd wax my GF whilst she's sleeping if that was me. O_O!
Reply 7
You're going to make her feel sooooo self conscious now
Reply 8
What skin tone is she? If she is fair to tan Jolen facial hair bleach works wonders. If it is still noticeable after bleaching she can try waxing. I personally pluck my upper lip so I can get the little hairs as they come up. It used to kill me but I've built up pain resistance in that area now I barely feel anything.

You're going to have to tell her very carefully shower her with compliments and then add a... but I noticed that...
If you dont wanna tell her, I will when I see her later tonight
as long as you still love her and you prove to her that u do, also try making your point through conversation..like tell her u think shed look pretty if she threads/shaves it. I've known most girls who get paranoid if they don't shave/thread/wax etc!
hopefully she wont take it offensively!
Everyone just grow up, ok? You're all so childish smh :hat:
I double dip dog dare you to lick it.
Original post by Anonymous
We have been together for 2 months now. She wears makeup to uni and yesterday is the first time i witnessed her without makeup and i noticed her mustache instantly. I dont understand why she doesnt thread it or something. With makeup i always thought her upper lip was darker but i thought it was just her skin tone. Should i discuss this with, apart from this she looks exactly the same without make up.

You'll offend her if you say she has a moustache. So suck it up and buy her a moustache comb to show her you're okay with it.
If you're brave ask one of her friends to tell her to bleach or wax her mustashe, or lick it when you make out and go "hmm this feels prickly" and then she'll get the message
Reply 15
Tell her to pluck her upper lip.
Oh for gods sake, women grow hair! Just talk to her about it. It's not a big deal... I would tell my partner if he had a zit that needed popping on his face, like honestly it's not a big deal, why are people so repulse by hair?! WE ALL HAVE IT! like zits, we have all had them at one point in our lives....
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes you should tell her so that she realises how superficial and pathetic you are and then she can dump you.
Original post by somemightsay888
Ohhh shiiiit, this is a lose-lose situation really :rofl: In 6 months it'll be like making out with Stalin :frown:

You do know that most women have a tache, right?
Just keep giving her foamy beverages untill she gets the message, then BOOOM like magic give her a large voucher for a beauty place that does laser hair removal, which I believe is pretty permanent.

Latest

Trending

Trending