The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

We only have anime/manga in common- and college.
I think I like him (or I'm lusting for him) [either way, it's not something I want to persue]
I do find him attractive.
I'm a tomboy.
But... Idk if he likes me, or if he's playing.

On the way home via train, he said "you can lean on me if it gets too crowded" [or I mis heard]
When I was leaving the common room, he held my hand (I didn't notice, so I carried on walking. I'm an idiot with a lot of **** in her mind...). I had to walk back and wait 5 seconds for him to let go.

I've known him for a week (maybe less).

Should I keep my distance?

Help.....
Well if you think he's creeping you out, you wouldn't be "lusting" for him at all
why are people so indirect when it comes to relationships?.. ask him if he likes you LOL, problem solved.
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
Well if you think he's creeping you out, you wouldn't be "lusting" for him at all

That's true. I just don't wanna feel anything for him. It's not like me to think about people. Period. But it's annoying how he's wot I'm thinking about. >.>
Reply 4
Original post by samina_ay
why are people so indirect when it comes to relationships?.. ask him if he likes you LOL, problem solved.

Normally I would. But I don't know him well enough to ask, I feel, and I don't wanna ruin a friendship.
Original post by Anonymous
Normally I would. But I don't know him well enough to ask, I feel, and I don't wanna ruin a friendship.

you're right on that one - too early to tell tbh - just wait and see.
If he's held your hand... Then yes.
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
If he's held your hand... Then yes.

He jokes a lot and takes almost nothing seriously (like me).

He coulda been fooling around. Right?
He jokes a lot and takes almost nothing seriously (like me).

He coulda been fooling around. Right?

If he's not like that around other people then I'd say that he was trying to impress you with his attitude.

But sure, it's possible that he was fooling around with the whole hand-holding thing.
Reply 9
Original post by SeanFM
If he's not like that around other people then I'd say that he was trying to impress you with his attitude.

But sure, it's possible that he was fooling around with the whole hand-holding thing.

I suppose.... :| ahhhh thanks!

:]
If you've only known rhe guy a week, I'd say it's better to ask now. If your friendship gets stronger down the line you'll be even less inclined to tell him for fear of ruining a friendship. At least now you can get over him quickly since it's only been a week. Ask him for coffee or something. :smile:
Original post by Danz123
If you've only known rhe guy a week, I'd say it's better to ask now. If your friendship gets stronger down the line you'll be even less inclined to tell him for fear of ruining a friendship. At least now you can get over him quickly since it's only been a week. Ask him for coffee or something. :smile:

I think it's fine. I asked my other friend, and she suggested he could b a horny douche- and although I don't like her generation of males, it has helped me get him outta my head.

I think I'm just being stupid and over thinking.
I'm not ready for any sort of relationship. Maybe when I'm 25-ish I'll b ready. LOL
*generalization
I think it's fine. I asked my other friend, and she suggested he could b a horny douche- and although I don't like her generation of males, it has helped me get him outta my head.

I think I'm just being stupid and over thinking.
I'm not ready for any sort of relationship. Maybe when I'm 25-ish I'll b ready. LOL

Yeah that was pretty stupid of her to say tbh, especially if she doesn't know him at all.

If you feel you're not ready for a committed relationship then don't get in one, but I would still say getting your feelings out there and being honest will save alot of energy and potential heartache in the long run. It doesn't need to be a notebook type dramatic confession, just ask the guy out for coffee or something! Guys almost never get asked, so he'll be pleasantly surprised and will almost certainly say yes. Trust me. XD
Original post by Danz123
Yeah that was pretty stupid of her to say tbh, especially if she doesn't know him at all.

If you feel you're not ready for a committed relationship then don't get in one, but I would still say getting your feelings out there and being honest will save alot of energy and potential heartache in the long run. It doesn't need to be a notebook type dramatic confession, just ask the guy out for coffee or something! Guys almost never get asked, so he'll be pleasantly surprised and will almost certainly say yes. Trust me. XD

Asking him out isn't the problem, it's confessing my mixed up feelings that's the problem! I can't tell him "man, I think I like u, or wanna **** u. Im not sure which 1 it is, but when I figure it out. I'll tell u..."

[O.O]

No way!! I'm not gonna act on any of those emotions! 😭😭😭😭 I just don't want him 2 think I'm a 'slut'. Even tho I'm a V, I don't want rumours to spread around college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending