The Student Room Group

Losing virginity (anxiety)

How not to be worried/stressed before first sex?
That's why I couldn't go inside her last time as well... Maybe I'm worried about pregnancy? We're planning on using condoms though.
I really don't want to disappoint her and go flaccid again... We talked about it, and she says she understands, but still.
Any advice on overcoming this anxiety?
Man up lol. Enjoy the moment
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
How not to be worried/stressed before first sex?
That's why I couldn't go inside her last time as well... Maybe I'm worried about pregnancy? We're planning on using condoms though.
I really don't want to disappoint her and go flaccid again... We talked about it, and she says she understands, but still.
Any advice on overcoming this anxiety?

The chances of getting pregnant are super unlikely, although if you are really that worried then I advise that your girlfriend goes on the pill to be extra safe. It's pretty normal to be nervous though, I don't blame you. I think what you need to do is ignore all preconceived ideas of what it is going to be like because it is nothing like anyone expects. You need to get some lube or something and you both need to do a tonne of foreplay because it may be hard for you to get inside her if she's tight as well. So yeah foreplay and lots of it until you actually cannot take it anymore but FOR GODS SAKE do not finish during foreplay because that is a let down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending